chapter 17

muyun town is very lively because of this martial arts conference.

mo feichen looked east and west, although these stalls were similar to those on tv, but he really saw it with his own eyes or a little excitement in his heart, jun wushuang just followed behind him.

however, what attracted mo feichen's attention the most was that a pair of brothers and sisters sold art and changed tricks, which is called magic in modern times. although their tricks are very old-fashioned, mo feichen, who has not seen this kind of entertainment for a long time, is very happy to see it.

"okay, okay, it's noon, let's eat!" jun wushuang pulled mo feichen and led him away from the crowd.

the two men came to a restaurant and chose a window seat. jun wushuang did not order many dishes, but the combination of meat and vegetables showed that his life was quite exquisite.

mo feichen picked up the chopsticks and attacked the plate of cashew nut pork belly, who knew that jun wushuang also stretched out the chopsticks, and deliberately grabbed it with him. mo feichen thought that jun wushuang was playing with himself again, so he also came to be interested, a plate of pork belly was forked by two people, and strangely, there was no point that fell out of the plate.

mo feichen has not been able to clip the dish, and jun wushuang does not want to let him, mo feichen chopsticks around, along the strength of jun wushuang poked downwards, and finally set up a piece of pork belly, stuffed into his mouth, and did not forget to look at jun wufeng triumphantly.

"i heard that li du is already the best among the young disciples in your village, but he is easily defeated at your hands, flying dust... i'm thinking now, are you still a lot of skills that i don't know?

mo feichen was stunned, he was very close to him during this time, and many times he forgot to cover up.

"and your footwork is very jīng, but the strange thing is that li du doesn't seem to know anything at all." jun wushuang looked sideways, and his gaze seemed to want to brush away all the secrets in his heart and put them into the sun to bask.

"i did learn some things that master li hadn't learned by chance, but i had no intention of competing with anyone, so..."

"your sword technique and light skills are not taught by wen qingyuan, and what he will not teach you but will not teach to other disciples." iis it he yunfeng? at the

mention of this name, mo feichen couldn't help but be shocked.

jun wushuang saw that he couldn't even eat his chopsticks when he put down his chopsticks, and he had to laugh, "it's not good for me, these should be the privacy of master mo, with your xing can say will not be hidden, can not say, i should not qiáng people difficult."

mo feichen nodded.

"but i want to tell you that people in the rivers and lakes are sinister. you don't have the heart to worry about anything with others, but that doesn't mean others don't care about your stuff. since you have planned to hide it, you must hide it well, understand?

listening to jun wushuang's words, mo feichen suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, saying that in the end, the other party was still for his own good.

"eat, eat, don't let me spoil your appetite." jun wushuang added a few dishes to mo feichen's bowl.

just then, a man dressed in brown walked in, clasped his sword on the table, and said, "little two! bring the best wine and dishes here! beside

him were two female disciples wearing huáng shirts and red silk scarves around their waists.