chapter 58

mo feichen turned his head sideways to look at lu qingmo's watch qíng, but the other party covered his eyes with his hand.

"if you feel guilty about not being able to accept me, then the best way to make up for it is to make me good to you."

mo feichen's eyes began to sour, and occasionally he had asked himself whether lu qingmo had surpassed a big brother in treating his younger brother. but every time he comforted himself, he said, "what is lu qingmo?" or "what lu qingmo has always admired is wen undercurrent."

lu qingmo and he yunfeng were different, they were both tolerant and indifferent, and they did not pay attention to fame and fortune.

but they are different.

he yunfeng has experienced the world, and many times what he does qíng mo feichen can't understand, for example, he knows that mo feichen has no intention of the jianghu, or let him enter the jianghu. perhaps for he yunfeng, the first thing is to give up.

as for lu qingmo, he was also difficult to understand. it's just that he has no edges and corners, no matter where mo feichen hits his head and breaks the blood flow, as long as he is held by lu qingmo, he can keep him from being hurt halfway, whether it is physically or jīng.

mo feichen admired him and at the same time could not help but rely on him.

this dependence is not a good thing.

"flying dust, sometimes you accept the kindness of others as a kind of reward." lu qingmo pulled him over and turned his face toward himself, "i can always be just your big brother lu." the

first time he left kunyun mountain and was watched by he yunfeng, mo feichen did not shed tears.

when he was hit by the immeasurable zen master and dying, he did not shed tears.

even when he was under house arrest by jun wushuang and struggled in the valley in yù hope and resistance, he absolutely did not cry.

just being held like this by lu qingmo, the tears were extremely heavy.

he stretched out his hand and smiled at the landing light ink, "well, brother lu, you can rest assured, i will not hide from you, nor will i not gān not be brittle like a big girl!" what you say to me today, i will take to heart.

lu qingmo pinched his face, "this is the mo feichen i know." the next morning, they said goodbye to qu shaofeng.

madame qu knew that they were leaving, and even came to see them off herself. she looked at mo feichen, her eyes were a little moist, but she didn't say a word, after all, she was already married to a woman, and mo yi didn't give her any good memories.

mo feichen wrapped the jade pendant in a handkerchief and gave it to her, and said easily, "madame qu made new clothes for me fèng, and feichen really likes it." all my life, i have always worn the clothes left by my brother or master, and madame qu was the first person to give me new clothes. this piece of jade is really not a valuable thing, just a little heart of fei chen, i hope that madame qu will laugh.

wu qingyan took the handkerchief over, his fingers trembling a little, and then clasped it tightly in his hand, "mo shaoxia must be more careful when he goes." ddon't be impulsive, ask lu daxia more.

mo feichen nodded, and the last exhortation made him feel a little bit of motherly meaning.

before leaving, lu qingmo also reminded yulinmen to pay attention to the blood worship sect and make trouble again. qu shaofeng said that they were going to go out of the customs for a long time, and prepared a carriage for them, and there was no shortage of silver and two gān grain bedding, and the children of the jianghu were informal, and lu qingmo accepted them all.