chapter 14

at dinner, mo feichen grabbed two steamed buns, and did not eat in the hall, so he went back to his room and lay down, knowing that after a while a group of sub-masters and brothers came, he did not want to sleep peacefully.

sure enough, he had just fallen asleep, and he was pushed to the innermost part of chuáng by a master brother, and someone lay down next to him, and the faint fragrance was not as sticky as the woman and not as sweaty as the brothers of the zhuangli master, and the other party whispered, "brother mo, tonight you have to be squeezed again." it was

jun wufeng's voice, mo feichen was originally a little irritable, and now he suddenly disappeared.

but the feeling of being squeezed into a pie on the wall is really uncomfortable.

mo feichen suddenly had a clever move, before going down the mountain, he yunfeng had given himself some pocket money, and now he didn't need to use it?

as soon as he opened his eyes, he saw jun wufeng facing his face.

good fellow, you are white and pure, scared me to death, and thought that a huáng flower girl was lying next to me.

mo feichen quietly got up, and only then did he see that the ground was full of "corpses" of the brothers and masters. he put on his clothes and quietly pushed the door out.

the town is not big, but it is bustling. late at night, there are still some small vendors on the street. at night, mo feichen did not eat enough, and spent a penny to buy two sticky rice fins in a fast stall, smashing it and chewing it. if there is any "entertainment" that the ancients have this night, it is naturally...

mo feichen followed those well-dressed brothers and came to the gold-cutting cave in this town. <

at the door of each jì hall, there must be two young women shaking handkerchiefs, which is the so-called door face. coupled with the bouting voice of jī pimples, the disciples who play cool are called soft all over the body.

mo feichen smiled, and just as he was about to step in, he was grabbed by the wrist.

"do you know what place it is?"

looking back, mo feichen saw jun wushuang, and his good-looking eyebrows were tightly wrinkled at the moment.

"you... how did you come with me? mo feichen tried to retract his wrist, but the strength of the other party's fingers was amazing.

"you still haven't told me if you know what it is!"

at this time, a girl saw that the two of them were handsome and handsome, and they were pinned with long swords, and they looked like young swordsmen.

"oh, the two are still standing there gān what?" come in, come in! the girl twisted, and the handkerchief was about to touch mo feichen's face.

mo feichen was just about to step forward, when jun wushuang pulled him behind him, as if the girl had instantly turned into a martial arts demon. mo feichen had no choice but to jump up to show his face, "i want a box room!" how much!

jun wushuang turned his head back and looked at him, his eyebrows were like sideburns, there was a kind of strength in his eyes, the momentum of that momentum oppressed mo feichen's brain nerves, and even the sun xué suddenly hurt.

"one or two silver a night, the price is fair. come and go, and i will lead the two sons in. the girl just wanted to take jun wufeng's hand, but he threw it away.

jun wushuang's eyes were still fixed on mo feichen, and his words were cold, "thank you this girl, we don't need it." <

when he turned around and pulled mo feichen away, mo feichen finally eased up.