chapter 68

that night, under the guidance of the three elders, mo feichen began the cultivation of the first xiushui heart sutra.

mo feichen's internal strength root was basically good, and in one night's time, he actually practiced the first weight. wang shuzhen also had to sigh and said to cheng, "i admit that liu shimei's wisdom, this child is indeed very talented." "although the internal force was

full, the concentrated jīng force all night made mo feichen a little tired. after some breakfast, he poured it into chuáng, just wanted to sleep with his head covered, and tonight he was going to practice the second weight of the xiushui heart sutra, and he had to cultivate jīng to store sharpness.

this heart sutra was said to have nine weights, and liu feiying had only practiced to the seventh level, and had not reached the peak, but even so, her internal skills were already incomparably superb, and she had to reach liu feiying's height if she wanted to completely merge the sword type of the qingluan sword with the qi sea.

mo feichen narrowed his eyes, and when he suddenly saw the person covering the top of chuáng, he almost left with a sword, but the other party moved faster, suddenly fell down, and held his hands.

those eyes seemed to be elusive, and the lip line curved out of the arc that people knew the danger but wanted to get closer, "husband, i haven't seen you think about me for a long time." "

jun... no frost..." mo feichen eased up and wanted to get up, but he was pressed by the other party, and his hands were also pressed on both sides of his head, jun wushuang moved one by one, and his waist was also embedded between mo feichen's legs.

a faint fragrance spread in the nasal cavity, and the seductive silk thread wrapped around mo feichen's nerves.

"how did you get in?"

jun wushuang turned his head sideways, leaned towards mo feichen's lips, and knowing his intentions, mo feichen turned his head sharply.

"there are too few masters in your xiushui palace, and i haven't found anyone who can detect my junwu frost yet." jun wufeng's breath sprayed on mo feichen's cheeks, "last time you let you run, this time you gave me a problem again."

mo feichen gathered his true qi and wanted to bounce him up in one fell swoop. bbut unexpectedly, jun wufeng's true qi invaded his meridians along his wrist, suppressing his true qi.

"i haven't seen it in a few days, and the progress is not small." since you are going to take over as the lord of the xiushui palace, liu feiying naturally also taught you the xiushui heart sutra? "yes

and what?" mo feichen wanted to push him out with his legs, but the effect was equivalent to him constantly rubbing jun wufeng's side waist with his legs.

"it's not just the xiushui heart sutra that is powerful in the world." jun wufeng's eyes flashed a shock of purple in an instant, making people feel a chill in their hearts, "also, you are now setting yourself on fire."

mo feichen froze, because he could feel a hot hard object pressing against his lower abdomen.

"this is silk water palace!"

"yes, this is the silk water palace... so for a moment we both have to be a little quieter. jun wushuang smiled, and the fragrance became even more intense, and he held mo feichen's earlobe and teased it with the tip of his tongue.

suddenly, the ambiguous breath filled the air, and mo feichen twisted unnaturally to try to break away from the other party. he tried to penetrate his inner breath through the fingers held by the other party, and he was desperately trying to let go of jun wufeng's hand.