EXTRA 2

"cold... cold death..." mo feichen muttered quietly and shrunk into the quilt, holding his knees with both hands, only half of his head exposed, like a groundhog.

there was snow drifting outside the window, and the deep winter had arrived.

everything was silent, but i could hear the fluttering sound of snowflakes falling on the edge of the window.

he yunfeng smiled, closed the window, walked to chuáng, extended his arm across the futon to encircle the flying dust into his arms, and a light kiss landed on the top of his head, "today is the palm lantern festival, don't you want to go and see it?" "don't go, don't go..." the

temperature from he yunfeng and the light fragrance between his hair made fei chen's heart rise, and then he revealed a small half of his face to rub the other's cheek, while he yunfeng slightly turned his face to contain fei chen's upper lip, a long kiss, as if even the falling snow had melted.

"but i want you to go." he yunfeng smiled dotingly, "since last month, you have been wrapped in a quilt and stayed on chuáng, not moving.

"who said i wasn't moving!" obviously yesterday, the day before yesterday, and the day before yesterday, you took me..." mo feichen suddenly stopped his mouth, and his head retracted back into the quilt again, revealing only the roots of his red ears.

"what did i do with you?" he yunfeng lengthened his voice, and his lips gently rubbed the pinna of the flying dust, kissing shallowly, but it was very grinding.

"not much..." one day when i get home from cultivation, i want you to be folded back today and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. <

as if he had already guessed what he was thinking, he yunfeng smiled lightly, "don't dream, hurry up, you have been hiding in the quilt for so long, and you are not afraid of growing hair." "

just let me grow my hair... mo feichen poured back on chuáng, rolled, wrapped himself in the shape of a caterpillar, and stuck to the wall without moving.

he yunfeng leaned down and said in a deep voice, "if you don't get up again, i will kill you tonight."

mo feichen trembled, he had never dreamed that he yunfeng, who had such a demeanor, would actually say such a thing.

"get up... get up..." toot turned around, and without qíng willingly, he just lifted a fèng from the quilt, and mo feichen retracted coldly. it was just that he yunfeng did not let go of him, and when he saw the opportunity, he pulled him out.

"freeze me to death!" mo feichen's lazy bones were stirred by the cold winter temperature, and the whole person took a breath.

soon, the warm cotton jacket covered his body, and he yunfeng quickly tucked his arm into his sleeve, and even the buttons were fastened for him.

"what's so cold?" the fingertips nodded at the tip of fei chen's nose, and he yunfeng was a little amused.

"hey hey..." mo feichen touched the jacket on his body, it turned out that he yunfeng had already put it on the fire and roasted it, and now it was attached to his body, and it was really warm.

"let's go." pulling the dusty hand, he yunfeng walked toward the door.

the wind in the mountains was always stronger than other places, and the moment the door was pushed, the cold wind greeted him, and mo feichen suddenly shrank behind he yunfeng.

"don't go out, don't go out..." mo feichen put his head on the other's back, "the wind is too strong." "i promise, it's

not so cold down the hill." hhe yunfeng lifted his head, "i haven't seen the palm lantern festival for a long time." just