chapter 60

"you put he yunfeng in your heart, and also squeezed out a little fèng gap to jun wufeng, compared to me, i am much more pitiful." lu qingmo's voice came slowly, making mo feichen return to god.

he was sometimes curious, how did lu qingmo guess what he was thinking? obviously, he yunfeng could not do this.

mo feichen smiled and touched lu qingmo with his wine glass, "let them go down, or how many drinks will we have?"

before lu qingmo could speak, the teenagers who came in smiled and left.

this time, it was simple between them.

there is no he yunfeng, no jun wu frost, no warm undercurrent and no this jianghu. <

just simply touch the glass and say a few gossip.

when lu qingmo said that he could go back when it was late, mo feichen suddenly had a kind of sad reluctance.

walking out of the small pavilion, qu xiruo was still standing opposite.

mo feichen suddenly felt a headache for this sister's stubbornness, and people who were too persistent were as easy to be hurt as people who were too kind, just like jun wushuang couldn't see themselves clearly in their attachment. as soon as he wanted to say something to her, lu qingmo's palm covered his cheek and pulled his face over.

if you don't like it, don't be gentle at all, at this point lu qingmo is much better than him.

qu xiruo followed them, keeping a long distance, but mo feichen knew that at least she was safely back at the inn.

after eating at noon, mo feichen and lu qingmo were packing up their things in the guest room and preparing to hurry, when someone knocked on the door.

"miss qu?" mo feichen was a little surprised, and turned sideways to let her in, seeing that she had a little thought in her hand and wanted to say to lu qingmo, "then you two talk, i will go to the treasurer to settle the bill." after about half an hour, mo feichen returned to the room and saw that everything was packed properly, while lu qingmo was sitting at the table drinking tea. on the table was the plate of dim sum, which was bai yu radish su, one of mo feichen's favorite dim sum.

"what did xi ruo say to you?"

lu qingmo clung to the teacup, and the moment his lips touched the wall of the cup, mo feichen's breath condensed in his throat again.

"when she got to the next town, she went home and stopped following us."

"that's not very good, i feel that qíng's snack is used to say goodbye." mo feichen picked up a piece and brought it to lu qingmo's mouth, "you can taste it, it's my sister who made it."

"if what you do is hold me up, i'll eat them all." lu qingmo smiled a little, picked up his and mo feichen's baggage and went out the door.

without eating and pulling down, mo feichen picked up one and stuffed it into his mouth, and the rest was wrapped in oil paper and taken away, làng cost grain qíng he could not do, let alone this snack or qu xiruo made.

qu xiruo was also sitting in the carriage, she looked at the coldness of the landing light ink, and a smiling face looked even more pitiful.

mo feichen sighed, sat down next to lu qingmo, who was driving, holding the bag of snacks, and handed the snacks to his lips, "my eldest brother, i beg you to take a bite." the

corners of lu qingmo's mouth drew a smile, and he lowered his head, and his lips were not pasted with the pastry in mo feichen's hand, but his fingers.

already in his heart, just about to shrink his hand back, lu qingmo held his wrist, and the tip of his tongue reached along the finger fèng, slippery and itchy, mo feichen did not dare to speak in the atmosphere, afraid that qu xiruo in the carriage would reach out to see what they were doing.