chapter 62

"so, brother li," mo feichen pointed to qu xiruo, "miss qu has the heart to travel through the rivers and lakes, but now she is homesick, if it is convenient for brother li, i don't know if i can send miss qu back?" 

"also, master mo, you and lu daxia have a companion and are safe, what do i do with it?" miss qu, do you mind if i send you back?

qu xiruo looked up at li du, his cheeks slightly red, "then there is lao li shaoxia." 

"well said, well said." ddon't look at li du as a big boss, but mo feichen knows that his mind is very delicate. in the past, when he was occasionally ridiculed by other brothers on kunyun mountain and endured in his heart, li du could always find out at first glance that he was unhappy.

after the four of them finished their breakfast together, li du suddenly remembered something, leaned over to mo feichen and said, "before i stayed in this inn last night, i seemed to see yu ban on the road." 

"in wood?" mo feichen was a little surprised, how could yu forbid escort dian zhuo to the dingchan temple but take this road, wasn't it a big detour?

"i didn't talk to him, and now i don't know how to do anything wrong." li du didn't say anything more, he knew that mo feichen and yu forbidden sense qíng were very good, so he hesitated for a moment or said what he saw about yu forbidden qíng.

"thank you."

after that, li du helped qu xiruo onto his horse, and then walked with the reins in the direction of returning to yulin gate.

qu xiruo kept looking back, but unfortunately lu qingmo didn't look at him.

"let's go, brother lu!" we're going to hurry too. mo feichen smiled and picked up his baggage and walked to the door.

"i thought... you'll choose li du..."

"pick him?" mo feichen shook his head, "i promised that i wouldn't have a grudge against you, although saying and doing are two different things... but since you said you would return me jiāo to he yunfeng, i believe you.

lu qingmo laughed and walked into the morning light as mo feichen walked.

he didn't want much, and now he got it all. <

the carriage had not yet left the town, and only a ragged child was seen running and shouting for help.

mo feichen poked his head out of the carriage, pedestrians on the street jumped to their feet, and suddenly countless rats on the ground squeaked towards the child, at a speed unprecedented.

lu qingmo's sword qi swept across the ground, and those rats were disemboweled and collapsed on the ground, and countless small insects sprang out of the rats' wounds, without thinking too much, even if they were the worms that ye su had kept in captivity.

mo feichen just felt nauseous, and the child sat on the ground frightened and cried twice.

lu qingmo stepped forward to help the child up and asked in a low voice, "why are you chased by those rats?" 

"there is a woman... a woman killed the nurse with a rat... still...... he also hung up the big brother who protected us..."

mo feichen listened, "are you called 'dianzhu'?" the child was stunned and did not know how to answer. someone must have told him not to tell outsiders his name. mo feichen changed his question, "is the big brother who protects you called 'yu ban'?"

he finally nodded.

mo feichen's heart sank, if yu ban was caught by ye su's demon girl, he didn't know how much suffering he would have to suffer.