chapter 7

"who's there!" li bihuo shouted, the invisible sword qi swept across the ground, mo feichen was almost cut off his leg, but he could only cover his mouth and keep silent, the fire fold was also extinguished at this moment, and the whole mountain dòng was dark.

li bi snorted coldly, and slapped it again, mo feichen dodged her palm wind but did not dodge the rock that was hit down, smashed on the back, and a mouthful of blood spurted out.

hurt...... it hurts to death...

he struggled to make a move, but the pain made him unable to turn over.

li bihuo walked to his feet, "stinky boy, is that you?"

she picked him up, not looking at the woman as petite and incredibly powerful. mo feichen's collar strangled his neck and he was about to suffocate.

li bishu threw him on the ice coffin, and the violent impact made him bleed again.

you want shizu's sword type, and i know i can't stop you. <

if you take the sword seed, you won't let me go, and i won't let you do as you please!"

mo feichen spread his legs wide and lay on the ice coffin, feeling as if his skin had merged with the thousand-year-old cold ice.

"stinky boy! you give me down!

li bihuo wanted to arrest him, but when he reached down with one hand, he found that mo feichen's body had actually sunk into the cold ice.

her heart was anxious, and another slap hit mo feichen's back, and in a flash, a wave of true qi rebounded, and she actually broke her left arm, and she was ejected and flew out, crashing into the dòng wall.

mo feichen felt that his consciousness was becoming less and less awake, and even the wound on his back seemed to be less painful.

yu mutou, you still drink the altar wine by yourself, master and brother i am going to return to the west...

i don't know if it was an illusion, the cold ice seemed to be melting, and mo feichen also felt a palm slowly upward along his waist, tightly wrapping him in his arms.

"master... it's not you who cheated on the corpse..." mo feichen murmured.

"yes, that's me." the voice came into his ears quietly, warm and seemingly smiling.

suddenly, a warm current poured into mo feichen's limbs and hundreds of skeletons, the original short breathing calmed down, and the man under him held him and sat up, a light leap, and mo feichen's face was surrounded by a breeze.

when he opened his eyes, he saw a sword qi passing around, the mist between the valleys was actually broken, and the silver moon and the starry bucket in the air appeared, and finally the sword qi rebounded through the stone wall and fell straight into the right arm of dian ling who was fighting with wen qingyuan, and in an instant dian ling issued a painful hiss, and his right arm was broken. <

wen qingyuan looked back at the man standing at the mouth of dòng.

the corners of the other party's mouth were smiling, the eyes were warm as jade, one hand was holding mo feichen, and the hem of his clothes danced lightly, which was quite a bit of a feeling of riding the wind.

inside dòng, li bi woke up and crawled to the man's side, constantly prostrating his head and bursting into tears.

"the little girl has committed a great crime, and she has seen her predecessors... the sword species actually caused evil intentions... i only ask the seniors to let our husband and wife have a way to live... we certainly don't dare in the future..." li bihuo slammed on the stone every time, mo feichen was really afraid that shizu didn't want to kill her, she knocked her head out herself.