chapter 81

the phrase "life is short" made mo feichen's heart twitch, and an impulse surged up, and he turned his head sideways and suddenly kissed he yunfeng's lips, licking and kissing in no order.

he yunfeng pulled down his clothes and pants, wrapped his arms around the back of his head, and responded feverishly, and the heavens and thunder and fire were in this instant.

...... he yunfeng retreated from his mouth,......

the speed of entry could not wait,......, could only put his hands around he yunfeng's shoulders, and his head was dead against his neck. every fall from a height thrilled him to suck ,......

he yunfeng's lips pressed against his ear and he murmured, "i really want to have sex with you like this to die." the

suppressed and cold voice seemed to be extremely xing, mo feichen's heart tightened, and the hot làng filled his body in an instant.

he yunfeng hugged him by the leg and led him to the study where the little chuáng had just been arranged, and it was another tireless entanglement.

the night was already deep, mo feichen was held by he yunfeng, his cheeks were kissed carefully, and unexpectedly he did not feel tired, but raised his eyes to carefully describe he yunfeng's facial features.

"yunfeng, would you like to live a little longer?"

he yunfeng laughed lightly, "then you have to ask bai jingxi how long his medicine can keep me alive."

mo feichen stopped talking.

"why think about how long we can be together? one day one of us will leave first. he yunfeng rested his head on the side of mo feichen's ear, "if i leave first, this is a kind of mercy for me." flying dust, i only have you.

he yunfeng slowly rolled over and pressed up, kissing him on the chin.

"wouldn't you? want to come back? mo feichen thought to himself that the phrase "make love to death" will not be true, right?

he yunfeng laughed, "what are you thinking?" since i promised cheng yuran that i would point out to you, the xiushui heart sutra naturally meant to do what it said.

"pointing at chuáng? master, you are indeed extraordinary.

"you give me a good listen, if you want to control the qingluan sword like liu feiying, it's impossible." there was only one way to make the qingluan sword as smooth and natural as the flying dust sword.

"how?"

"let the flying dust sword devour the qingluan sword in your body, and if there is a sword in the sword, it is dacheng."

"so what am i going to do?"

"you've always wanted to practice the xiushui heart sutra so that you can adapt to the qingluan sword's inner breathing method, so why don't you use this internal skill to enhance the flying dust sword?" the flying dust sword is your own sword, rooted in your qi sea, and you can control it with any internal strength mind method. once the flying dust sword is the same as the qingluan sword, then you can turn the qingluan sword into your own sword. "

master, you deserve to be a master!" mo feichen laughed, according to he yunfeng, he could release the power of the two sword types at the same time, and when he met the hypocrite of wen qianliu, he did not have to be afraid of being suppressed and beaten by him.

"how heavy have you been practicing the xiushui heart sutra?"

"second heavier. it was still far from the seventh level of the willow palace lord.

"well, from tomorrow onwards, i will help you break through as soon as possible."

"but you still have internal injuries!"