chapter 74

"is it a decent act for lord wen zhuang to abduct my daughter to threaten lord mo gong?" qu shaofeng clenched his fists and was eager to pinch the hypocrite in front of him to ask about his daughter's whereabouts.

"since lord qu men also knows wen mou's personality, then there are two choices-first, keep silent and join the alliance to suppress the blood cult, and when the time comes, i will naturally return my daughter to you." second, go out to the heroes outside and say that i have kidnapped your daughter, i am a villain, but i have a thousand reasons to explain, see how many people can believe you!

"you despicable villain, my daughter xing's fate is small, how can i let you use all kinds of haojie to deal with the blood cult's yīn conspiracy!" qu shaofeng was about to rush over, and lu qingmo held him down.

"lord qu men is really interesting, dealing with the blood cult is not my wish, how can it be said that it is my yīn conspiracy?"

"no more words! who knows if you are going to push the various factions of the martial forest into the mouth of the tiger and join forces with the blood worship sect, and when the leaders of each faction are killed, you will be able to dominate alone in the central plains!

mo feichen was stunned, qu shaofeng was an old jianghu after all, and his speculation was not unreasonable.

"amitabha—" the voice of the immeasurable master came from the other side of the door, "if lord wenzhuang really took miss qu captive, he might as well take her out now, put down the butcher knife and turn back to the shore." wwen qianliu's

eyes widened and he kicked the door open, "didn't you mean that this bald donkey can't come?"

"lao gong only said that he could not attend lord wenzhuang's banquet, but did not say that he refused lord mo's invitation to come to muyun mountain villa."

wen qianliu gritted his teeth and glared angrily, and the image of a humble gentleman dàng disappeared, and he looked up and said, "what do you want?" 

"that's also to say, of course, it's the sword species of miss jiāo and the thousand clouds sword!" mo feichen said in a deep voice.

"then you can make me lose my reputation and expel me from the central plains martial forest?" wen qianliu's smile looked fierce and deep in the darkness, "there is a saying that is good, it is better to crush the jade than to be completed."

he looked around at mo feichen and the other four and sneered, "you can try, can you kill me today!" as for miss qu, just give me a good burial--as for the sword type of the qianyun sword, my brother lu, why don't you try to see if you can take it from me!

after saying that, he condensed his internal strength, the air rolled towards his body, and mo feichen felt as if he had been sucked by the other party, so he had to use his internal power to shock his body. looking at qu shaofeng again, he stared at wen qianliu deadly, brewing as if he wanted to pour all his internal strength out of the sword.

and lu qingmo's face could not see joy, and the immeasurable master not far away was still in a posture of folding his hands.

a sword qi burst out from wen qianliu's fingertips and crashed into mo feichen, who resisted with his breath. and wen's undercurrent sword qi was extremely ingenious, crossing the arc and passing through to qu shaofeng. tthe peak picking sword slammed into the wen undercurrent sword qi with the force of breaking the boulder, and after being rebounded, qu shaofeng took three steps back, while the sword momentum of the qianyun sword did not weaken, still maintaining the arc, sweeping through the entire room on the wall and tilting to one side, while the sword blade pointed at the immeasurable master.