chapter 59

"yes, but brother bai can rest assured that i did not ask for his life."

"thank you." bai jingxi got up and walked in the direction of yulin town.

mo feichen looked at lu qingmo suspiciously, "does this bai jingxi have anything to do with ye su?"

"ye su is good at using poison, and often invents new poisons..."

"and bai jingxi is good at detoxification, this medicine god is afraid that he will regard ye su as his enemy, if that woman really dies at the hands of lu big brother, this medicine god will probably feel lonely."

lu qingmo nodded, this is the truth.

mo feichen suddenly had a little affection for bai jingxi, good and evil did not mean anything in his eyes, he was just purely pursuing the highest realm of the medical dao, so he needed a poison master like ye su.

the two needed to continue their journey, and mo feichen looked at qu xiruo, who had fallen on the table, sighed and pushed her into the carriage.

he accompanied lu qingmo to drive together, and mo feichen quipped, "brother lu, when you see my sister chasing her husband for thousands of miles, you really don't have some feelings?" lu qingmo turned his face towards mo feichen, "if you chase me for thousands of miles, i will definitely press you into the carriage and love you now."

mo feichen knew he was joking, but he still couldn't help but blush.

"but aren't i helping you find a husband right now?" lu qingmo's smile was very cheerful, and mo feichen sipped his lips.

he was helping him pursue he yunfeng.

in the evening, they finally arrived at the next town, and qu xiruo in the carriage slowly woke up, looking at lu qingmo, who was driving, and his face was red. the three of them stayed at an inn in town.

while eating, lu qingmo also talked about the topic.

"it is very unsafe for miss qu to leave the house like this."

"but... i want to follow big brother landing to see what is the jianghu, and how can it be unsafe to be around big brother lu? qu xiruo had a little grievance in her eyes, she probably thought that as long as she followed lu qingmo's body and kept walking, the other party would be moved. or maybe she didn't think about the consequences at all.

"in that case, i'll tell you straight away." lu qingmo is not without liking women, but i like men more than women. lu qingmo squinted his eyes, a little cynical and lazy inside.

mo feichen subconsciously scratched his head, big brother, you put on such a posture, i'm afraid that my little sister will be even more yù to you!

"male... man..." qu xiruo was a little surprised, "what's so good about men?"

"men understand men the best, men gān crisp, not reserved and not twisted, so why are men bad?" lu qingmo held his head and smiled at qu xiruo.

mo feichen sweated, boss, i look at the heartbeat, you let qu xiruo, a little girl who has never seen any man, resist your temptation?

"if you lie to me, you must think i'm cumbersome and won't take me on the road!"

"if this makes you feel better, miss qu will think about it like this." lu qingmo pulled up mo feichen and walked toward the treasurer, "boss, there are two upper rooms, one for this girl."

mo feichen looked back at qu xiruo, who was sitting at the table with his head bowed, and felt a pang of sadness in his heart, and he wanted to comfort her, but he was dragged upstairs by lu qingmo irresistibly.