chapter 66

after liu feiying's body was cremated, it was packed into the altar of ashes.

mo feichen knew that he could only terminate his plan to go to the western regions now, but he didn't know where his fate would go under such a change, and when he would be able to see he yunfeng again.

"don't worry, there are many disciples in xiushui palace, you can ask them to go to the western regions for you to find he yunfeng." when everything is settled, i will personally go to the western regions to help you find him back. as soon as these words came out, mo feichen moved in his heart and grasped lu qingmo's hand, "brother lu, there are some words that i don't know should be said properly.

"you say." lu qingmo smiled, as if he had guessed what he wanted to say.

"you said you wanted there to be no mustard between us, and i did that. you said you would give me back to he yunfeng, and i believe you can do it too. you also said that if i really wanted to repay you with something, then let you be good to me... but i'm about to be unable to do this..." mo feichen raised his eyes, and lu qingmo's watch qíng was still unfazed, "you gave me too much, but i didn't give you anything."

"who said you didn't give me anything?" lu qingmo stood up and patted mo feichen's shoulder, "you made me stop indulging in a hypocritical dream and couldn't extricate myself." mo feichen still wanted to say something, but lu qingmo looked sideways at the sky, "don't be like a little girl, you can't let go." several people decided not to walk the road anymore and rushed to dingzen temple.

when they came to the dingzen temple, they actually met li du.

because they were afraid of encountering wen undercurrent on the avenue, they had been walking in the wilderness, but they did not expect that when luo qingyu was fetching water by the stream, he saw li du who had fainted on the shore.

luo qingyu summoned mo feichen and fed li du some stream water, pouring true qi into him before he opened his eyes.

"brother li! what happened to you! mo feichen looked at him with a bad feeling.

li du coughed, and yu ban quickly took his breath, "fei chen, don't worry about it first." li du glanced at mo feichen, and a look of guilt appeared on his face, "i'm sorry, master mo... you jiāo did my thing qíng, i didn't do it well..."

"is it miss qu?" what's wrong with her? "mo feichen jiāo only had one thing to do for li du, and that was to send qu xiruo back to yulin gate.

"she was taken away by ye su's men..."

ye su? how is this possible. she has been captured by bai jingxi, unless there is still someone behind ye su.

"if this is the case, miss qu is afraid that she will be taken to worship the blood cult." lu qingmo looked at mo feichen, "who else can mobilize ye su's men, that is naturally the sect leader of ke mo luo."

mo feichen lowered his head, he always felt that something was wrong.

li du took out a blood-stained hidden weapon from the placket, and a small note was embedded in it. mo feichen quickly took it down and opened it to see: if you reveal the news of how i obtained the thousand clouds sword or send the canon to the dingzen temple, i will change qu xiruo's life.

"what's going on?" yu ban also wondered, "could it be that wen qianliu is a blood worshipper?"

 "of course not." lu qingmo smiled, and nodded at the note with his fingertips, "before, we all thought that ye su had returned to the blood worship sect, and it seemed that it was the blindfold left by master wen." ye su should be his person, so he can mobilize ye su's men. "