chapter 46

"the sect leader?" yu forbidden frowned.

"yu protector has worked hard, so let's go and have a good rest." jun wushuang smiled lightly.

after being forbidden to leave, jun wushuang summoned leng yufang and told her that she had secretly sent a group of people to the western regions to spread the news, saying that mo feichen had been taken away by ke moluo in order to contain he yunfeng, and if he yunfeng and wen qianliu joined forces against the blood cult, mo feichen would be ke moluo's trump card to threaten he yunfeng.

leng yufang asked, "don't you want he yunfeng to ally with wen undercurrent?"

"i don't know if he'll be in league with wen undercurrent, but he's going to worship the blood cult." no matter what kind of fight he and comoros are, i will not lose. jun wushuang turned around and walked toward the depths of the cloister.

at dinner, he carried the food box to the hut where mo feichen lived.

pushing the door in, i saw mo feichen sitting at the table fiddling with some branches or something.

"what are you doing?" jun wushuang put down the food box and turned his face over. mo feichen didn't know whether it was intentional or not, his fingers crossed the top of the branch, and with just one shot, he almost scratched through jun wushuang's face.

mo feichen froze, he was waiting for jun wufeng's reaction. the other party just slowly pulled the branch out of his hand.

"you see how careless you were, what if you had just pierced your own eyes?" jun wushuang lifted a butterfly frame made of branches on the table to look at it, "this looks like a paper kite... flying dust, are you going to make a kite? when i was a child, i played with the sisters of xiushui palace, and i haven't seen such a thing for a long time!

mo feichen was shaken by the light in the other party's eyes, and he didn't understand why someone like jun wushuang could have such purity and innocence in his eyes. i really would rather he not show such a face qíng, he will not be soft-hearted, so that he can say without caring, do you know why i made this paper kite?

i'm going to put it high and let people outside know i'm here.

"why didn't you paint it?"

mo feichen pursed his lips and did not speak.

"i know, this is going to use rice paper, you can't find it, can you?" jun wushuang turned around and found the brick table, brush and rice paper from the cabinet. he lifted the cuffs slightly, revealing his graceful curvature wrists, and began to grind the ink in circles. <

mo feichen looked at him and suddenly became more impatient.

seeing the smile on jun wushuang's lips again, mo feichen only felt something in his chest rubbing out. jun wushuang had already picked up the brush and drew it on the rice paper, mo feichen pulled the paper over, shredded it and then kneaded it into a ball and smashed it on the table, and then looked at the other party.

jun wushuang didn't have any table qíng, just took a piece of rice paper again, and drew two beautiful arcs with a pen, and mo feichen just reached out and pulled it over to continue to tear.

after going back and forth like this a few times, the paper balls on the table were quickly piled up into a mountain.

jun wushuang spread the last piece of paper on the table, drew a shape with a pen, and mo feichen gritted his teeth and held out his hand again.

he didn't know what he was clinging to, maybe being a paper kite was his own pleasure, and he didn't need or want jun wufeng's participation at all.

and what jun wushuang was obsessed with, mo feichen didn't know, why didn't he get angry or angry! isn't he domineering enough to keep himself here? why is there no momentum now?