chapter 34

in the blink of an eye, summer has passed, mo feichen lies on chuáng and crosses erlang's legs, "yunfeng, i want to eat osmanthus cake under the mountain."

"you want to go down the hill, right?" he yunfeng smiled, "hearing qingyuan say, we have some mirror water sect people under the mountain, maybe there are also people in zhuangzi, how did you provoke them?"

mentioning jun wufeng, mo feichen's heart shook, there was no pain feeling, but his eyes were a little wet, "people are drifting in the rivers and lakes, how can they not be knifed." i just didn't expect them to be so interested in knowing if i was dead or not.

he yunfeng knew that things were not as simple as mo feichen said, but many times he didn't need to know too clearly. if mo feichen didn't want to mention it, then he would also help him forget it.

"well, let's 'dress up' and go out." the arc curved out of he yunfeng's lips had a bit of a mysterious taste, and mo feichen shouted in his heart, this guy of his grandmother is hooking people again!

in the afternoon, he yunfeng summoned the disciples on the village to bring flour, glutinous rice, and some things that mo feichen had never heard of. then he mixed up the flour, added some special powder to it, and transported the bread with internal force, turning it into a thin dough skin as thin as a cicada's wing.

mo feichen looked at the side with vigor, "yunfeng, what are you doing in gān?" "

make a monkey mask." he yunfeng's eyelashes were plated with a faint goose huáng color in the sun, which was very gentle.

mo feichen thought that he had been in this world for so many years, and he could finally see a transfiguration technique.

after about half an hour, he yunfeng turned around and used his finger to wake up mo feichen, who was already asleep with his head propped up, "wake up, put it on and try it." as

soon as mo feichen heard it, he was energetic, and the thing he yunfeng was carrying in his hand already had the appearance of eyes, nose and mouth. he closed his eyes, and the other party slowly spread something on his face, finely adjusting the folds at the corners of his eyes, "it's done." hhurrying

to fetch a basin of water, mo feichen looked at it, and his eyes narrowed into fèng' eyes, "zhencheng, i can't recognize myself anymore." it was

still a teenager's face, but the outline of the eyes was a little less ostentatious, and the tip of the nose looked a little flat, not like an eighteen-year-old boy, but a fourteen or fifteen-year-old country boy.

he yunfeng also made a face for himself, there is no way that his appearance is too charming, if you don't take something to cover up, even if there are almost no people who know him in the jianghu, but it is always troublesome to be paid attention to.

"let's go." he yunfeng beckoned to mo feichen, and the two men dressed in old clothes and left the hut.

he yunfeng took off the wooden sign at the door, which read, "don't bother", and every time he and he were healing, they would hang this sign. this is probably the predecessor of "do not disturb" in the hotel.

the two people went down the mountain, mo feichen had not seen the market for a long time, and there was still an hour to huáng fainting, but his physical strength was not good, and he could not walk when he had more time.

he yunfeng was very patient, just followed behind him, if he took anything from others, he yunfeng stretched out his arm behind him and handed the stall owner a few pieces of money, looking like a good-tempered big brother with a younger brother.

when the sun really set, mo feichen put the sugar man behind his head and dragged he yunfeng to a restaurant.

"little two, give a plate of sweet and sour fish, and then a cage of steamed dumplings... well...... there are also vegetables in the mouth. mo feichen glanced at he yunfeng, who was unhappy without ròu, but he yunfeng seemed to prefer the vegetables on the list. <