chapter 78

"after i entered the blood cult, i realized that she was improving her internal skills so that she could fully control the sword of luo duo. i wanted to stop her before she could succeed, but i overestimated myself... the sword of the world is no longer the sword of the first century of one hundred and ten years ago. he yunfeng sighed.

"it's my bad... if i tried to escape from the mirror water sect, you wouldn't have to go to the western regions to find me, you wouldn't..." mo feichen wanted to kill himself, took a breath, and found that his face was very cold, and he was already in tears.

he yunfeng laughed and looked up to kiss him, "if it wasn't for you, i wouldn't even wake up."

mo feichen closed his eyes, only to hold he yunfeng tighter.

"i was thinking, what if shinichi would die soon?" what am i going to do? the first thing qíng is to leave you. because i'm afraid you'll be upset, i'm afraid you'll say you're going to 'sleep' with me. if you had said before that you liked jun wushuang or lu qingmo, i would have killed them, but now i hear you say that... i suddenly felt at ease. there are other people in this world who will make you miss and treat you well. "the

wind... sub-fish, know the joy of fish? hhe yunfeng's

eyebrows were heavy and tired, heart-wrenching, "yes, i think i am dying, i must take back lian yun's sword species, and have a chance to fight to see if i can kill ke mo luo." but when you chased after me and called me a name, i realized that if i couldn't die next to you in the end, i would feel cold when i closed my eyes.

mo feichen remembered that he was watching tv dramas in that world, and yang guo told xiaolongnü that they could live one more day and be a couple for one more day, and one more moment to be a couple, and he also laughed at why his cousin should cry for a while.

but he understood now.

"wind, you won't die." mo feichen lifted his face and looked into his eyes.

he yunfeng just smiled, "we will all die." 

"it won't be so fast. we don't go to kunyun mountain or xiushui palace, we go to baijingxi. mo feichen got up from chuáng, and although his lower body was sore and deadly, he didn't want to spend a moment of làng fees, so he picked up a piece of clothing on the ground and put it on for he yunfeng.

"flying dust? i'm shattered in one breath, not a sword, you know? the sword species can be reshaped but the qi sea..."

"i don't care about this much." bai jingxi said that he couldn't save you, so i believed it! mo feichen put his clothes on his body, and then pulled up he yunfeng to leave.

"really, every time i hug you, you're like you can't sleep enough, what's so jīng like today?" he yunfeng smiled helplessly and watched as mo feichen reached out and touched out all the silver tickets in his belt.

"because every moment with you is important now, how could i possibly sleep?" mo feichen dragged him downstairs. i checked out and asked for a horse. <

"where are we going?"

"muyun villa! big brother lu can definitely find baijingxi for us. mo feichen pushed he yunfeng onto the horse, and he wanted to sit on it, only to find a pain in his lower body.

he yunfeng bent down, grabbed mo feichen by the arm, pulled him up, and sat on his side in his arms.

mo feichen's face immediately turned red, and this posture of riding a horse was like a girl.

he yunfeng lowered his head and covered his ear, "wherever you say we go, i will follow you wherever you go." as soon as the

words fell, he galloped on his horse.