chapter 87

"do you know how i injured he yunfeng?" comoros held his head and looked at the two of them.

jun wushuang looked at her, "let me guess, it's still this dungeon, the same posture, the only difference is that you are wearing mo feichen's clothes and sitting there with your head bowed." he yunfeng came down, thinking that it was his own heart and liver baby who couldn't wait to see how he was.

"so i gave him a sword and pierced his qi sea." ke mo luo also looked at jun wushuang with great interest, "you guess it is really accurate, lord junjiao." 

"well said, because i also thought about whether to kill he yunfeng in this way." jun wu frost table qíng it seems that he just said an innocuous thing qíng.

lu qingmo also sighed and smiled helplessly, although he had also imagined facing ke moro jiāo, but he did not expect to be in such a qíng situation, "then can you tell me where the real qu xiruo is?"

"i said, she's pretending to be me, do you believe me?" comoros's words seemed to be true or false.

jun wushuang took a few steps back, his palm covering the dusty wall, "i believe." "when i finished, my palm shook.

i don't know if he exerted some internal force, a fèng gap along the wall to the top of the head, and the ceiling of the dungeon will shatter and fall down. jjun wushuang and lu qingmo jumped out of the dungeon.

comoro dodged the falling bricks sideways, patted the dust on his shoulder, and said excitedly, "cat and mouse games are also fun, and there is more than one mouse."

jun wushuang and lu qingmo ran rapidly along the cloister, and only the top floor of the entire blood worship sect had a few windows, and jun wushuang and lu qingmo directly shattered the wall and jumped out.

they were in mid-air, and they felt the mighty sword qi rushing behind them, and the two of them turned in unison to produce their swords.

when i landed, i heard only the sound of the city walls collapsing.

from the moment they jumped out of place, the blood cult collapsed in half.

comoro sat on the wreckage, tilted his head a little down at the smell of cangsheng, and said with a smile, "don't push too hard, what if you crush qu xiruo?" "are

we her rivals?" jun wushuang hated this daylight very much, and stabbed him unable to open his eyes.

"just give it a try." there was no fear or timidity in lu qingmo's voice, as if he was just going out to go boating on the lake today.

ke mo luo did not leave there, his fingers lifted, the heavy jun sword rushed out, lu qingmo raised the qianyun sword to resist and jun wushuang suddenly leaped to the same height as her, and the shuxin sword pierced towards ke mo luo's smiling face.

ke mo luo turned over, and the skirt drew a neat arc, but jun wu frost's sword strength was extraordinary, and ke mo luo also made a sword again to let it deviate from the original trajectory, submerged into the wall, and there was a constant collapse and collapse sound, which showed that this sword was afraid to penetrate the entire blood worship sect.

and the sword qi of ke mo luo swept through the place, and it was also not raw.

"i have already reminded you that if my blood cult collapses, qu xiruo will definitely be crushed to death."

jun wushuang turned his head sideways, reached out and stroked the sweaty hair between his ears, and there was no wind in the sunlight, "ko morrow, in fact, qu xiruo is not in the blood worship sect at all, right?"

lu qingmo also raised an eyebrow, "she doesn't care so much about the blood worship sect and lets us destroy it, naturally because qu xiruo is not imprisoned in the sect." comoro clapped his hands, "it's