chapter 70

mo feichen suddenly understood that wen qianliu didn't necessarily really know where he yunfeng was in the western regions, and he only wanted to see how mo feichen reacted when he said this.

"the immeasurable master is a monk and doesn't like these fights and killings, which is understandable." wen qian turned and looked at jun wushuang, "i don't know what the sect master plans?" suddenly, everyone's eyes turned to jun wushuang again.

he smiled, his fingers brushing the hair around his ears, and the kind of noncommittal demeanor made it impossible to guess what he was thinking.

"look at what lord mo gong means, he said to go to the blood cult, and i will go." he said that he wanted to raise jīng in the central plains, so i was also staying in the central plains. 

so, everyone looked at mo feichen again, and he was holding the dish as if he hadn't heard anything.

the immeasurable master spoke, "today everyone is here to pay tribute to the lord of the willow palace, and it is better to talk about attacking the blood worship sect than to talk about it later."

"yes, yes, it is the undercurrent that has created the second time." wen qianliu saluted in the direction of mo feichen, "however, since the leaders of all the wulin sects are here today, the undercurrent implores you to come to muyun mountain villa next month to discuss the grand plan to attack the blood worship sect, and i also hope that at that time, the mo palace lord can attend." to know that he yunfeng's predecessors have been gone for so long and have not returned, it is indeed dangerous. mo feichen's fingers holding the chopsticks trembled, he knew that wen qianliu was right, was he yunfeng not coming back because the blood cult had not found himself for a long time, or was something really wrong with qíng?

two or three days later, the leaders of the various factions left, but qu shaofeng came to see mo feichen once before leaving.

"lord qumen, please sit down." mo feichen poured tea on the other party.

qu shaofeng smiled slightly, "lord mo gong, i can see that you don't care about those people who are vain, but it seems to me very much..."

mo feichen smiled and scratched his head, nonsense, you are my old wife's second chūn, seeing you is like seeing half an old father.

"i can also see that when i asked you if my daughter was abducted by the blood cult, you wanted to answer that i wasn't, but you couldn't say it." qu shaofeng took a sip of tea, "although everyone in the jianghu knows that i qu shaofeng rarely cares about the affairs of the jianghu qíng and immerses himself in collecting calligraphy and paintings all day long, it does not mean that i see that a person's skills are gone."

"lord qumen, do you believe me?" mo feichen raised his head and asked.

"i believe." qu shaofeng looked into his eyes and said, "lord liu gong believes in you, lu qingmo believes in you, and he yunfeng also believes in you, they will not believe in a person who is not good at parallel."

"you believe because others believe, and you don't think that maybe they believe in the wrong person?" mmo feichen sighed, "the lord of liu palace is because he believes in a person that everyone believes, so he will become a pot of ashes."

"uchiko believes in you, and i believe in you." qu shaofeng's words were a little low, but they sounded very true, "i believe that her son must be as kind as she is."

mo feichen froze, qu shaofeng knew that he was wu qingyan's son?

"so please tell me the truth."

swallowing his saliva, mo feichen said slowly, "lord qumen, i can only tell you that miss qu was not taken to the blood worship sect, and the person who killed the lord of liu palace was not a blood worship sect person, but if i tell this person out, miss qu will die."