chapter 77

the taste of wine, he yunfeng extinguished the oil lamp, lay down next to mo feichen, and pulled up the quilt to cover the two of them.

mo feichen was like a child, reaching out and hugging he yunfeng's waist, his head resting on his chest. he yunfeng was silent, caressing mo feichen's head, pulling open his rope, and his fingers reached into his hair.

mo feichen suddenly felt very safe, as if he had returned to the small hut of kunyun mountain villa.

"how are you doing these days?" he yunfeng's voice was very soft.

"it's okay... i forgot to tell you that the lord of the liu palace of xiushui palace was killed by wen qianliu, and she passed on the position of the lord of the palace to me before she died. mo feichen looked up at he yunfeng.

"well, then we won't go back to kunyun mountain tomorrow, but go to xiushui palace, since you have already become the lord of the palace." he yunfeng downplayed it, as if it didn't matter where he went.

"wind?" mo feichen's eyes widened, and he yunfeng drew a smile on his lips, and touched the tip of his nose very fondly.

"don't think about it too much."

mo feichen nodded, but his heart still had doubts... didn't he yunfeng want to go to the western regions to find wen undercurrent to return to the qianyun sword?

the two relied on each other so much that mo feichen's breathing became more and more even, and then he slowly fell asleep. <

confused, he could feel he yunfeng's palm caressing his side waist, reaching into his pants and kneading his hips, not forcefully but with a faintly provocative taste.

mo feichen's lips were picked open, and the tip of he yunfeng's tongue licked along one side of his lips to the other. mo feichen subconsciously opened his lips, and the other party gently sucked him, and then covered his ear and said, "flying dust... can i hold you? confused

thinking instantly awakened, the heart immediately throbbed, to he yunfeng's eyes, mo feichen turned over on him, "good." laughing

lightly, he yunfeng lifted his upper body and kissed him on the lips, "i didn't expect you to promise to be so fast."

mo feichen took a sip, reached out to undo he yunfeng's collar, took them off, leaned down to kiss his shoulders and chest, there was no skill, he just kissed him.

he yunfeng hugged him, closed his eyes and felt mo feichen's touch, and his throat was elongated.

mo feichen sat on his waist, and could feel the hot hard object rubbing against his thighs, as if to announce the bone erosion heat qíng. mo feichen swallowed his saliva and climbed down, his fingers trembling and unzipping he yunfeng's profane pants, and the guy who stood tall trembled slightly in front of his eyes.

"flying dust..."... the temperature was too hot, and mo feichen retracted his tongue. he yunfeng was too big, thinking that if it entered his body, there was always a feeling of fierce shòu.

......

he yunfeng gasped slightly, and laughed a little, "what? can't get out? he stood up to look at mo feichen, reached out to support his jaw, massaged his fingers to help him relax, and then slowly withdrew.

mo feichen pinched the corners of his mouth with his hand, and he yunfeng laughed, "it's really rare for you to take the initiative..."

"just laugh at me."

"oh," he yunfeng hugged mo feichen's waist, and pressed him back into the quilt with a swing, "or i'll come." he yunfeng's fingertips crossed mo feichen's side waist, reached into his bottom pants, and slowly slid down, fading the entire pair of pants. mo feichen pursed his lips, feeling he yunfeng lower his head, his hair sweeping over the base of his legs, kissing his skin.