chapter 3

As soon as he opened his eyes, Yu Ban sneered and walked up to him, and threw a piece of silver to the old bustard beside him, "Pay for this table that was overturned by the monkeys!"

Mo Feichen directly picked up the jī leg on the ground, anyway, he couldn't run too far, and he didn't care about the onlookers, he directly sat there and nibbled on it, "Brother Master, you don't really want to pick my skin, do you?"

"I don't pick your skin, I curse the women you've liked all your life not to like you!" Yu Ban was afraid that he was just hanging on, and when he was slapped by Mo Feichen's tiles, he suddenly lost all interest.

"Hey hey," Mo Feichen stood up slowly, "Master, there are not only women in this world, but also men!"

Yu Ban was furious, and when he heard him say this, he laughed loudly, reached out and grabbed his collar and dragged him out the door, "Good! Good! I'm waiting for those men to come and toss you one by one! I want you to keep your mouth shut! "

mo feichen smiled, thinking that if master yu was not angry, he would not be unlucky, and he still remembered what he had casually said.

"master, wait a minute!" mo feichen suddenly turned around and ran back, "since you paid for that table, i will at least get that red braised hare back." yu

ban stood outside the threshold, looking at his back and smiling at the corners of his mouth.

while nibbling on the rabbit ròu, mo feichen followed yu ban's body and walked tens of meters away, yu ban suddenly threw a pot of wine on mo feichen's head, fortunately, his hands and feet were fast, otherwise he would have to smash it stupidly.

"brother, it's wine!"

"yeah, you're ten years old." yu ban turned back and sat down on a stone lion from an adult family.

mo feichen didn't speak, just looked up at yu ban sitting on a high place, the other party's hair was light, and there was a bit of làngdàng chivalry in the night wind.

"we've been brothers for ten years, and we haven't had a drink together." yu ban raised his chin and motioned for fei chen to open the wine jug.

but mo feichen stood still, "brother master, are you 'out of the sword'?"

yu ban nodded and said calmly, "although i can produce swords, there are more than a hundred young disciples in the jianghu who can use qi as swords, and how many people can really cultivate to the realm of those ten famous swords?"

"since there are few people, why do you have to earn it?" just like now... a pot of wine for a beauty is not very good?

yu ban'er smiled, "i envy you, fei chen." envy you have nothing to ask for, so easy to satisfy. but not everyone can become 'mo feichen'. 

"is master brother going to leave kunyun mountain?"

yu ban nodded, "you know me, i've always wanted to go to the jianghu to see... what is a jianghu?

mo feichen took a breath, threw the pot of wine back to yu ban, and casually read out the two poems in the undefeated east, "the earthly world is like cháo people like water, and there can be several people in the rivers and lakes." since master yu insisted on entering the jianghu, this wine is still waiting for you to come back... mo feichen was sure to accompany him.

his mind was very sour, although he had long expected that this day would inevitably come.

alone on the way back, his pace was very slow, and he knew that yu ban was standing in the same place carrying wine and watching himself.

people are like this, if they haven't tried it, they will always yearn for the taste, and when they really taste it, they may just sigh "but so".

rivers and lakes...... mo feichen believed that was also the case. otherwise, why did xiao feng always yearn to be able to herd horses with ajussa, and why did yang guo live in the ancient tomb with xiaolongnü?