chapter 48

"what did you wipe yourself?" mo feichen lowered his voice.

"rest assured, it's not chūn medicine." jun wushuang suddenly turned his face sideways to kiss the tip of mo feichen's nose, "this medicine... it's called 'asking the heart'. if you don't have any feelings for me, you won't feel anything. "what are you trying to say?" because i have feelings, so prove that i have a heart for you? mo feichen's teeth clenched.

"yes, that's what i want to say." the cloth in jun wushuang's hand sank into the water, and he kissed mo feichen's lips, sucking, licking, and using various methods. mo feichen felt that he was controlled by the other party, and his heart seemed to be tightly strangled, and he even hugged the other party and began a warm response.

there was a crack in one wall, and just before it collapsed, mo feichen violently pushed the other party away, staring in horror at jun wushuang's face that looked wet and seductive because of the water vapor.

"i didn't bother you! because what i like is not you! mo feichen held the bath tub with both hands to get up, but his waist was held by the other party and dragged back into the water again.

"then you should act as if you didn't have a heart for me." jun wushuang's fingers tickled mo feichen's face and kissed his chin and throat knot. "fuck—" mo feichen leaned back in fright, leaning against the barrel wall,...... the sound of the two men's rapid breathing was woven with the sound of water splashing jiāo, and mo feichen had almost no strength in the back, and his legs slid down from the edges,...... mo feichen was locked into the arms of the other party, and his brain was confused.

jun wushuang slowly withdrew, pulled through the gān clean clothes on the side, and lifted mo feichen out of the water to help him wipe his body.

"you don't have to come!" mmo feichen hated the smell on his body.

jun wushuang was not moved, while wiping the water stains on his body, his fingers reached into his passage to drain the liquid just now. mo feichen froze there and did not dare to move until the other party cleaned up the gān, he did not wear clothes, climbed out of the barrel and returned to chuáng, the quilt was covered from the head, and there was no sound.

jun wushuang cleaned up the house and returned to chuáng, holding mo feichen through the quilt.

"isn't it good for us to live like this?" what the hell do you want... flying dust.

mo feichen closed his eyes in the quilt, he wanted to live a life of leisure, not the illusion of the present.

the next afternoon, jun wushuang got up as usual and returned to the mirror water sect to prepare meals for mo feichen.

mo feichen was naked wrapped in a quilt, and he looked at chuáng top, confused.

he hadn't slept the night before.

he was wondering, did he really not care about jun wufeng at all?

no, if he didn't care when he knew that the jingshui sect was ambushing xiushui palace in that small village, what he was worried about was not liu feiying but jun wushuang, and even if he was hit by leng yufang's sword in muyun mountain villa and fell in front of jun wushuang, his heart was still a little relieved, at least before he died, he could still see jun wushuang's face and make a joke with him.

all of this changed its flavor when he knew that jun wushuang was the leader of the mirror water sect. although he obviously knew that jun wushuang had never used himself at all, the mirror water sect leader was not the jun wushuang he knew after all.

when the infinite master's void midas sword penetrated his body, he was sad not only that jun wu frost let go of his hand, but because he found that jun wu frost had too many secrets, and he didn't know any of them.