chapter 12

the next morning when he got up, he yunfeng was still asleep, mo feichen felt that there was a lot of sweat last night, and his whole body was sticky and uncomfortable, so he quietly chuáng, found another set of white and gray-rimmed robes that he yunfeng had given him, jumped down from the boardwalk, and wanted to take a bath in tan.

the cool water flowed through his body, and his head became clear.

seeing the fish swimming around in the water, mo feichen tried to condense true qi on his fingertips and send it out of his body as usual.

unexpectedly, a flash of light flashed and stirred up waves on the surface of the water.

mo feichen stayed where he was, and suddenly shouted, "master! master! look at it! iin

the fog overhead, he yunfeng slowly arrived, passed through the water, and stood on the shore.

"see, your lower body length is not bad."

mo feichen looked down before he realized that he was bare, and hurriedly covered his lower body with his hands, "what! i'm letting you see that i just came out of the sword!

he yunfeng smiled slightly, "with your current internal strength cultivation, 'out of the sword' is not a surprise, right?"

"huh?" mo feichen was stunned, "am i very strong now?"

"first-class is not counted, third-rate is almost." he yunfeng ticked his fingers and signaled him to come ashore, "after that, we can play with the invisible sword qi."

mo feichen has a black line on his face, you are always the first-class of the first- class, i am the ninth of the third-rate, i play with you the invisible sword qi, and i still can't return to heaven?

"what you have to learn now is 'even qi into a sword', and what you want is to retract and release freely." he yunfeng downplayed the realm that many martial artists would not necessarily be able to achieve in their lifetime, "have you figured out what the name of your sword is?" "nothing

. anyway, don't be like the name of master zhuang, what 'quiet rain sword', the ladies chirped. mo feichen went ashore and quickly put on his pants and clothes, and to be honest, he yunfeng looked at himself generously, which made him have to be shy.

"that's still called the 'flying dust sword.'"

"huh? why? master, your name is he yunfeng, but your sword is called the shijian sword. there is also the owner of muyun mountain villa, wen qianliu, and what is the name of the people's sword fei waterfall sword..."

"the word 'flying dust' is much more meaningful than 'shi qian' and 'flying waterfall'. asking what is light in this world is for dust. aask again what is the hardest thing in this world to grasp, or dust. a small grain of dust, as long as a trace of wind, borrow a little force can be dashing and flying. isn't 'flying dust' a good name?

mo feichen laughed, "listening to master you say this, master zhuang has never had any good things in his life, that is, this name given to me is good enough." since the

day of the fight, mo feichen and he yunfeng's daytime game has also changed from a branch to an invisible sword qi.

in the first month, mo feichen could only "come out of the sword" intermittently, compared with he yunfeng's easy ability to use qi as a sword, he really wanted to rush up and hold his arm and bite his mouth.

he yunfeng's patience is excellent, he will say some tricks before mo feichen suffers a lot and is about to give up, let mo feichen solemnly respect him and then grit his teeth in his heart, how did this guy not give the trick jiāo to himself earlier?