chapter 65

mo feichen's figure flashed, and the flying dust sword sneaked along the gully that the warm undercurrent had cut through the ground, and when it suddenly rose in front of him, it was like a terrifying wave, and lu qingmo's dàng sword was overwhelming in the air, seemingly scattered but full of strength.

"let you see what the thousand clouds sword is!" aafter wen qianliu finished speaking, mo feichen raised his hand to cover his eyes, and lu qingmo rushed to take him away.

only the air trembled, the skin on his face was oppressed and painful, and even the sleeves of his sleeves were swept away by the sword qi.

"lord liugong!"

unexpectedly, after wen undercurrent reversed the sword qi of the two of them, he actually fell straight down and crashed into the direction where liu feiying was located.

the qingluan sword made a hissing sound and was shattered by the qianyun sword.

mo feichen and lu qingmo came out with their swords in unison, but they couldn't completely resist the sword momentum, as if something penetrated liu feiying's body, and she spat out a mouthful of blood mist and fell to the ground.

"don't fight!" lu qingmo picked up liu feiying, mo feichen followed close behind, and the two of them drove away with light skills.

after wen qianliu collected his sword, he noticed that the three of them had escaped, touched the corner of his mouth, and said, "where can you escape?" as

long as he chased along the road to the dingchan temple, killed dian zhuo, and let mo feichen and others accuse him in front of the heroes of the world, they were all speechless.

but it is naturally best to solve the problem of the three of them.

wen undercurrent also chased after it.

they entered with liu feiying and wen undercurrent jīng, and soon they were about to be caught up.

mo feichen gritted his teeth and opened the porcelain bottle around his waist, and the tiny worms inside were scattered in the wind, and the silk thread jiāo was woven back in the air back to dàng.

wen qianliu did not check, and those worms fell on his body, and the speed of the spitting and winding was amazing, but in the blink of an eye, his whole body was wrapped up, as if he was going to form a big cocoon. he used his hands to pat it around but it was useless, and when he was irritable, he used his internal force to shake, and those worms became crushed mud, so he plucked those silk threads from his body one by one, while mo feichen had already run away.

the three of them chased after luo qingyu until they finally heard the sound of his horseshoes after bypassing a mountain path.

"master—" luo qingyu was shocked when he saw liu feiying's severely injured appearance.

lu qingmo and mo feichen single-handedly clasped liu feiying's meridians, sending a steady stream of true qi into it.

"master! how could this be! luo qingyu's tears were about to fall, "lu daxia, you should think of a way!" 

"lord liu gong's sword is still there, but his whole body is cut off from the meridians, and his true qi is scattered..." lu qingmo furrowed his brows, he knew that liu feiying would be dead by now if he had not had the support of his own true qi and mo feichen's true qi.

"my master he can't die!" he can't die!"

"go find baijing creek!" isn't he known as the medicine king? in addition to poisoning, he must also know how to heal! mo feichen thought of him when he opened the porcelain bottle.