chapter 84

leng yufang dragged up from the forbidden, he had long heard that wen undercurrent had captured the thousand clouds sword, and today he only felt that the strength of the other party was unfathomable. the two of them exited the dungeon, and wen undercurrent just followed unhurriedly.

"say, where is your master?"

the two of them walked out of the yīn cold earth palace, behind them was an open field, which was the place where the mirror water sect was preparing for the festival, and now there was only one altar, and the cold wind swirled by, and the two of them invariably took a breath.

yu ban suddenly laughed and looked up at leng yufang, "sister, i forgot to tell you, when i parted with him that day, he said to me, 'the earthly world is like cháo people like water, and there can be a few people in the rivers and lakes to return', and he was right.

leng yufang came to him, "i dragged him, you go right away, how far can you go." 

"what a sister and brother qíng deep." wen undercurrent clapped.

"i stayed in the mirror water sect because i was afraid that there would be today, and i was afraid that you would face it alone as a woman..." yu ban suddenly took out his sword, and wen qianliu's fingers crossed it, and he knocked the sword qi away.

leng yufang followed up with the sword, and wen qianliu stabbed her with a sword, and a mouthful of blood spurted out.

"sister—" just as yu ban was about to pass, wen qianliu suddenly came behind him and clasped his shoulders, only to hear a click, and the shoulder bones shattered.

"ah—" yu ban reflexively wanted to punch wen qianliu, but the other party twisted his arm over.

wen qianliu clamped down on yu ban and looked at leng yufang, "tell me where jun wushuang is as soon as possible, and i'd better let your brother suffer less."

leng yufang stared at wen undercurrent and said loudly, "i don't know! you can't find it if you open all of our mirror water sect underground palace!

wen qianliu sneered, and his palm was clasped to yu ban's knee, "don't say anything more, your only brother will be a waste man in the future!" a hint of panic flashed in leng yufang's

eyes, but she still gritted her teeth, "i said you can find it yourself." there was

another snap, and yu ban's left knee was crushed, but this time he just lowered his head and let out a muffled hum.

"forbidden!" leng yufang wanted to pass, and wen qianliu slashed through with a sword qi, and she fell back to the same place.

"i have one leg left, i don't know if you want to save it for your brother." if it breaks again, it's gone. leng yufang's

tears fell, and yu ban looked up at her slightly, and suddenly smiled.

"so many years... you're still for the first time... cry for me..."

"sister i'm sorry for you... you should stay on kunyun mountain and never come down! leng yufang shook his head.

there was another click, and yu ban just trembled.

"yu ban, you forgive me..." leng yufang knew that wen qianliu would not let them go, and only killed yu ban himself to make him suffer a little less.

"wen undercurrent-"a white figure flipped in the air, and the shi qian sword rushed towards wen undercurrent, the sword was absolutely sharp and full of murderous energy.

wen qianliu was stunned for a moment, but he still resisted with his sword, and the ground under his feet made a loud noise and shattered.

at this time, lu qingmo had already jumped in front of him, and at close range, wen qianliu's body fell backwards in its entirety, and the sword blade crossed the tip of his nose, if he did not transport the internal force to his whole body, he would almost be injured by the sword qi.