chapter 76

seeing the two embracing each other stop. a hint of helplessness flashed in his eyes and he smiled slightly.

he yunfeng's hair brushed across mo feichen's cheeks. he turned his head vigorously to see he yunfeng's face emaciated and vicissitudes, but still warm as jade.

he yunfeng pressed his head into his arms and pressed his chin against the top of his head.

"fortunately, you're all right..."

mo feichen raised his head he yunfeng's eyelids showed deep fatigue mo feichen's fingers touched he yunfeng and suddenly dragged him to the side of his face for a wild kiss without thinking about forgetting where he was mo feichen was drowned in he yunfeng's thoughts.

he reached out and clasped he yunfeng's shoulder even if the other kiss suffocated him and he didn't want to let go.

taking a breath, he turned his head sideways and left to see jun wu frost leaning against the door of the room.

the other party seemed to recover some blood-colored mouth with a sneering smile on his mouth, "you just let go too easily so you can't get anything."

"do you want to be like you?" knowing that you can't get it, you are still paranoid and won't let go? "the sound is very much.

he yunfeng slowly withdrew from between mo feichen's lips and touched his slightly closed eyes.

"where the hell have you been?" i thought... i can't find you anymore. he yunfeng's

question made mo feichen stunned, and he suddenly didn't know how to answer.

"i'm in... i..." he yunfeng had too much treasure and attachment in his eyes for mo feichen to say a word.

not far away a burst of laughter jun wu frost walked over his cousin qíng has no fear of the corner of the mouth curvature but sad "gān why don't you tell him you are in my place?" he yunfeng's

gaze turned to the condensed gaze of the cold qi sharp enough to seem to be able to hear the tearing sound, "he's with you?"

mo feichen hugged him tightly but he couldn't hold back his strength and could only follow him step by step closer to jun wushuang.

"he's with me." jun wushuang maintained that posture as if he yunfeng's anger was nothing more than a breeze as far as he was concerned.

"what did you do to him?" he yunfeng's voice dropped suddenly, and mo feichen saw in his eyes that the spray and killing intent oppressed the air and made people unable to breathe.

"all the things you've done to him qíng i've done..."

the voice hadn't fallen yet, and the sword rushed out like a roaring senseless giant làng.

mo feichen opened his mouth wide and wanted to rush over.

jun wu frost closed his eyes.

the qingluan sword rushed out to try to twist the shi jian sword but it was torn apart like a tulle.

dàng's sword blocked him and dragged it over jun wu frost.

the room behind them was covered in crushed smoke.

mo feichen gasped and looked for the two men in the smoke.

"no frost! eldest brother! he wanted to run over but was caught by he yunfeng.

mo feichen looked up at he yunfeng with incomprehensible gaze as if he understood what was in place.

the smoke gradually dissipated and a mouthful of blood spurted out with one hand propped on the ground.