chapter 72

the only oil lamp in the xuan room was extinguished before mo feichen could start practicing, and he also said something about "burning" and "lack of oxygen" that lu qingmo couldn't understand.

it was just that he enjoyed such a time, even in the darkness, he could still distinguish mo feichen's facial features and every eyelid movement.

two or three days had passed, and mo feichen still maintained that posture.

lu qingmo smiled, this teenager would occasionally be as calm and patient as he was now, maybe he didn't need anyone to accompany him, because he wasn't in a hurry.

a few days passed, and mo feichen tried to break through a meridian, but when the true qi zi qi sea ran to the exit, he lacked strength and retreated. he repeated it many times, and the result was unsatisfactory.

at this time, the sound of fighting was faintly heard outside the xuan. <

mo feichen tried his best to keep his mind calm, and lu qingmo also mentioned that the jīng god transported true qi into mo feichen's meridians to follow his internal force in case he was distracted from the retrograde qi pulse.

the pure iron doors and windows of the xuan room made a crashing sound, and it seemed that an uninvited guest had come outside.

"it will flow into the dantian and sink into the sea of qi." lu qingmo frowned, he knew that mo feichen was vaguely uneasy.

at this point, even if mo feichen was not in a hurry to break through the third weight, lu qingmo knew that he could not continue to drag on, and the longer the time went on, the more scattered mo feichen's mind would become, and the messy true qi would not be able to be recovered at that time.

the pure thick inner breath penetrated along mo feichen's meridians, knotted with his internal force jiāo, forming a torrent that crashed towards the place where yu knotted, but was bounced back again.

"fei chen, all you have to do is make up your mind, if you always leave a way out for yourself, then the strength will never be enough!"

mo feichen exhaled, and once again felt lu qingmo's true qi dragging himself into it.

well, if you don't do two or two, even if you bounce back and hurt qi hai yourself, you have two sword types, and you can't die!

holding his breath, mo feichen's true qi tightly grasped lu qingmo's inner breath and rushed out.

the sudden feeling of enlightenment made him breathe vigorously, and the true qi spread among the hundreds of skeletons on all fours, and he fell forward in confusion, and lu qingmo wrapped his arms around him.

"go out and have a look... what the hell is going on..."

lu qingmo put his arms around him and opened the xuan room.

only to see chen guanghan's sword qi penetrate the man's chest and fall to lu qingmo and mo feichen's bodies.

look at the man again, dressed in the clothes of the western regions, with a brown flute pinned to his waist.

"it's the yesu people." llu qingmo carefully examined it.

"the blood worshippers are really getting more and more arrogant!" chen guanghan sighed.

mo feichen furrowed his brows, he knew that this was not from the blood worship sect, but from wen qianliu. his purpose should be to find out if dian zhuo was still hiding in the xiushui palace. i was afraid that when mo feichen left the xiushui palace, he would send someone to inquire again.

cheng yuran looked at the landing light ink and helped mo feichen out, and hurriedly asked, "is it because this thief sneaked in and disturbed the palace master's retreat?"