chapter 26

the town of raw rice is not very large, and the only jì hall can be seen at a glance.

at this moment, jun wushuang was bringing the boiled medicinal soup to liu feiying, who was dressed as a man, "master grievance wants to live in this kind of place."

liu feiying smiled freely, "master wei thinks it's quite comfortable to live here, and your idea is good, if i were komoro, i wouldn't have thought of going to the jì courtyard to find someone." and as long as your heart is gān pure, everywhere you go is gān pure. "

out of the mud without staining, out of the mud without demon." mo feichen slowly opened the door of the compartment. <

jun wushuang watched him walk in and breathed a sigh of relief, "you have finally arrived."

mo feichen was a little proud in his heart, jun wushuang had to be angry every time he was called a lady, but not seeing his cousin qíng was like a little lady who hoped that her husband would come home early.

"i don't know how lord liu gong's injuries are?"

"it's much better." liu feiying smiled. the three of them sat together and talked for a while, and then it was noon.

jun wushuang ordered some food, and after eating, mo feichen and jun wushuang closed the door and sat outside the door, liu feiying wanted to heal his injuries, and the two of them waited outside the door.

"this afternoon we will set off for the lonely goose mountain overnight, and then it will be our xiushui palace, and we will not dare to rush in."

hearing jun wushuang say this, mo feichen was relieved in his heart.

outside the house, a woman wearing only a belly pocket was carried out by the guest, the man covered the woman's ear as if to say something, the woman smiled and slapped on his body, but did not see her blush, it seems that those beautiful qíng words, she has long listened to and did not feel. the man's hand reached into the red belly pocket and caressed, and the woman raised one leg more exaggeratedly to rub the other party, nong said, "next time come again~"

mo feichen sat on the threshold, looking straight down at the scene in front of him, slightly opening his mouth, his eyes wide open.

the girls in this jì pavilion are really high-level.

the woman swung her posture toward the room, leaving only the back of guangluǒ, walked to the door, and did not forget to look back at mo feichen, who was looking stupid, and raised an eyebrow.

suddenly, the sniffles flowed down. <

"hey, hey, what's wrong with you?" jun wushuang quickly stretched out his sleeve to cover his nose, suppressing his voice for fear that liu feiying in the room would hear, "you haven't seen a woman... as for it. mo feichen's

nose was about to collapse by the other party, and he could only say with a bitter face, "lighten up... lighten up..."

jun wushuang snorted coldly, took his sleeve away, and saw mo feichen's silly look on his head.

"who said i had never seen a woman... these days, i have been running for my life, and excessive fatigue will also cause nosebleeds! mo feichen said something nonsense.

"i see... you've been holding back for too long..." jun wufeng leaned against mo feichen's ear, the breath was so soft that it turned a thousand times, and mo feichen only felt that he was going to have a nosebleed again, "or i will give you a fire." after saying

that, he pulled mo feichen up and walked toward an empty room next to him.

"hey, what are you gān! your master..."