epilogue

the bells of the dingzen temple are far away.

each sound seemed to freeze for a while.

jun wushuang looked up and looked at the quiet steps of the dingchan temple, his eyes were deep.

he chose to come to dingzen temple, choosing to listen to the sound of the buddha in this quiet place, hoping to wash away the qi on his body and restore the messy meridians. but i don't know how long.

"no frost..." mo feichen stopped him, but what could he do after he stopped?

jun wushuang seemed to know mo feichen's thoughts, but he just stopped but did not look back at him.

"flying dust, the immeasurable master said that he wanted me to let go of attachment. ssince it is attachment, of course, it cannot be put down... because i let go of you, what do i have left?

mo feichen opened his mouth, jun wushuang's back had too many colors for him to ponder, and this moment returned to whiteness.

"flying dust... i am different from he yunfeng and lu qingmo. he yunfeng feels very soft to you, careful not to hurt you, and guides you with the wisdom of a lifetime. lu qingmo tolerates you, and you will never be tired with him, because if you want to do it, he will do it for you even if it hurts him. but i am different, i am a double-sided blade, stubborn to get something from you, the result is only to scratch you and scratch myself.

mo feichen suddenly stepped forward and hugged him.

jun wushuang took a breath and closed his eyes to keep the temperature at the moment. his finger was embedded in mo feichen's finger fèng, "fei chen, you must be happy." wait for me...... when i am able to control my attachments, i will definitely go to you. he slowly broke open mo feichen's

hand and walked toward the highest point of the steps, where the immeasurable zen master was waiting for him with his palms folded.

mo feichen looked up.

only then did i realize that in fact, jun wushuang had always been the teenager who leaned against the side of the inn wall and smiled lightly.

outside the dingchan temple, lu qingmo flew onto the horse, and he yunfeng pulled on the reins, "don't you wait for him?"

"wait for what? it's not like we're not seeing each other again. lu qingmo raised an eyebrow and smiled, and the distant landscape was eclipsed, "i just want to go to the snow mountain to find a medicinal herb to save wen's undercurrent." 

"actually, you don't owe anything to the warm undercurrent."

after wen undercurrent recoiled through the veins, not only did he lose his martial arts like a seven- or eight-year-old child, but he also lost the ability to move and cried on chuáng all day long. <

"i know for myself what i owe him." lu qingmo patted his chest, the only bit of warmth in that winter day he could never tell, "i don't plan to cure him, i just want him to be able to chuáng walk around and jump, and be a happy child."

"but the snow mountain purple bamboo only bears fruit once in ten years, are you sure you can wait?"

"ten years, you wait for the dust for a hundred years." lu qingmo smiled, free as a breeze.

"but you remember that you promised me that if one day i die, you will..."

"i will be with fei chen, but i can't do it to make him not want you or not to be distressed." lu qingmo patted he yunfeng's shoulder and said indifferently, "goodbye."

he yunfeng said a word to him, lu qingmo watch qíng like open ink, smile drowned in the wind, turned around and rode away.

mo feichen came to the mountain gate of dingchan mountain with red eyes and saw he yunfeng standing there, smiling as before. he ran over three or two steps, but he didn't see lu qingmo.

"brother lu is gone."

"gone?" mo feichen was frightened, and then eased up to smile, "it is worthy of lu qingmo, but unfortunately i did not say a word of goodbye to him."

"i told him for you." he yunfeng took his hand and walked forward.

"huh? you say it for me? what did you say? mo feichen was a little curious.

"the king lives at the head of the yangtze river, i live at the end of the yangtze river, and i don't see the king every day, and i drink a river of water." that was when mo feichen had casually read to he yunfeng, but he didn't expect him to remember it so clearly.

he yunfeng nodded at mo feichen's head, "what's wrong?" reluctant to give up on the two of them? don't worry...... one day they will all come back to you.

"i didn't think about 'someday' qíng!" i just know that you are by my side at the moment, and you can't be too greedy! mo feichen squeezed he yunfeng's hand and pulled him forward quickly, "i'm home!" my mother said to make a lot of dim sum! i'm going to go back to eat right away!

 "isn't that preparing a cake for miss qu to get married?"

"haha, li du was originally my brother-in-law, this time i became his brother-in-law, and the two of us were finally even!"

"then when will you return to xiushui palace?" qingyu wrote several letters urging you to go back. "alas, i was not going back to plan to let that boy succeed him as the lord of the palace!" so leave him alone! containing the wind, the highest realm of life can be under the east fence of the jú, leisurely see the south mountain! "

"whose poem are you chanting?" why do you say i haven't heard of these poets?