chapter 10

before going to bed at night, mo feichen pestered he yunfengdao, "master! do you have any other fun games? "yes

, would you like to play?"

"absolutely!"

"well," he yunfeng clasped his fingers on mo feichen's wrist, "i will put a small stream of true qi into your meridians, all you have to do is let your true qi wander between the meridians, once my true qi is wrapped around you, you will lose.

"good!" mo feichen crossed his legs, solidifying the true qi in his body into a stream, and the first time he played, he was entangled before he could make dozens of strokes.

"master, can't you just let me know?" what's the point of catching it in two clicks..."

"then you can run faster." he yunfeng laughed, mo feichen was really angry at him with such a laugh.

"run fast, run fast!"

the second time, after at least thirty counts, mo feichen was entangled in the other party's true qi.

"tired or not, do you want to sleep?"

"no!" after the third and fourth times, mo feichen realized that this game really consumed physical strength, and fell directly with his clothes, "this time... i'm going to sleep... play again tomorrow..."

he yunfeng brushed the hair on his cheek behind his ear and reached out and took him into his arms and covered him with a quilt.

more than four months later, when mo feichen went to the gang room to beg for something to eat, he passed by a platform and saw several brothers practicing their swords, and somehow he could feel the inappropriateness of each brother's actions, and even if he faced the enemy, how would the enemy come out to subdue them.

"hey, master mo!" a master brother saw him and called out, it was li du.

"hey, brother li, are you hurt?" mo feichen still had a good feeling for li du, after all, this guy had once cut off a poisonous snake to save himself.

"good morning!" li du patted his shoulder, "you have been with shizu for so many days, has your skills improved?"

mo feichen smiled, "master zu didn't teach me anything in particular, it was all something to play, but i felt it..."

"what do you say?" lli du was atmospheric.

mo feichen directly said what he had in mind, after all, he had promised the brothers and masters that if he learned anything from he yunfeng, he would definitely not hide it.

li du frowned at first, then nodded slightly, and even invited mo feichen to spend a few moves with them.

mo feichen pushed them, but then took over the sword of a master brother. it's just that this sword is in hand, and it actually feels different from before, there is no weight, and it is only a few moves, li du lost.

this made mo feichen feel shocked, and the other brothers seemed to be very unhappy. after all, in their eyes, they had he received he yunfeng's guidance, which was simply stepping on the luck, brother li... you're all right..."

"it's all right!" after li du stood firmly, he did not get angry but smiled, "if master mo doesn't have to wait for master zu, he will come and pass us on a trick so that we can also see more and see more."

mo feichen nodded, "i didn't mean to win you..."

"i know." li du turned to the other brothers and said, "actually, our master ancestor seems to want to live in seclusion, and if we want to get his guidance, i am afraid that we will not be able to." since master mo doesn't mind revealing to us what he has learned, he is already quite open-minded, and we must not be jealous or jealous. as