chapter 18

mo feichen angrily retracts his sword back into its scabbard. <

lu qingmo, who was in the same place, looked at mo fei's dusty appearance, raised an eyebrow and smiled, and with a slight force on his fingertips, meng yu on the stage suddenly knelt on one knee on the ground, while the opponent's sword was resting on his neck.

meng yu looked at the changes in front of him in a daze, he obviously had the victory in his hand, but he didn't know how his left knee was hit by a force and fell to his knees.

that invisible sword qi was not something that no one had seen, such as liu feiying, the palace master of xiushui palace, and the immeasurable zen master. liu feiying smiled and said nothing, and the immeasurable zen master only said "amitabha buddha" in his head.

in the back of the competition, mo feichen was no longer interested in watching it again, and he accompanied li du back to his room to rest.

li du's injury was actually not too serious, but it looked scary. back at the house, he sat cross-legged on chuáng, luck healing.

while making tea, mo feichen thought in his heart that he couldn't let go of meng yu, this guy was really too annoying.

helping li du drink some tea, mo feichen went to zhuang shang's doctor and asked for some soup medicine.

the contest over there was over, and jun wushuang pushed open mo feichen's door and ticked his finger at him.

"how did you get here?" the contest is over? mo feichen came to the door from li du's chuáng side.

"it's over, but you're gone, and you don't see the most jīng color."

"what?"

"i'll do it for you... brother li repaired that meng yu. jun wushuang blinked his eyes and looked bad.

"of course, you can even use the invisible sword qi, isn't it as simple as pinching an ant to death against a meng yu?"

"i picked off his pants in public and screamed at the two sisters of lianxia dòng who had dinner with him that day." jun wushuang pressed his head to mo feichen's face, the tip of his nose on the side, and the posture was like kissing him.

this dude loves to play ambiguous.

"it's worthy of jun wu frost," mo feichen thought for a moment, "didn't your master see that you meant it?" "i'm

plain and good, like you." what are the arrangements for tonight?

"oh, i want to look at master li, he still has a pair of medicines at night." mo feichen scratched his head.

jun wushuang nodded, "also, it's rare that you're a good person."

however, jun wushuang was mistaken, how could mo feichen be a good person?

at night, mo feichen carried his sword on his back, changed into a dark dress, and left the villa.

this afternoon, when he helped li du boil the medicine, he heard that meng yu was going to go to the longqing restaurant with several of his brothers tonight, and it was originally a celebration banquet, and it was estimated that it would become a comfort meeting.

although today jun wushuang made him lose all his face in front of everyone, it was a pity that mo feichen did not personally rectify this boy, and his heart was determined not to be happy.

longqing restaurant is said to be the largest restaurant in the whole of muyun town, which is quite in line with meng yu's good and great happiness.

mo feichen came to the alley on the side of the restaurant, covered his face with a black cloth, and jumped to the side of the window of meng yu's box.