chapter 37

"it was you who said it, but your injuries are getting better anyway, and you must have eaten enough for dinner when you talk so strongly." he yunfeng put mo feichen's legs around his waist and calmly undressed him.

mo feichen was going crazy,......!

when he saw he yunfeng..., he fought a cold war, "this... is it too big? "afraid

of something, it's not the first time you've gone in." he yunfeng..., mo feichen suddenly felt that he should not open his eyes to see!

"that... tthen you slow down..."

he yunfeng just laughed softly, and the palm of his hand seemed to pour internal force on mo feichen's waist, relieving his pressure,......, mo feichen was so frightened that he opened his mouth and put his back against the chuáng mattress and did not even dare to breathe.

"what are you afraid of, you're all in." he yunfeng...

mo feichen didn't dare to get up to see if he really went in, but he yunfeng...

in the end, although he yunfeng stood by chuáng, he leaned down and pressed on mo feichen's body,......

he yunfeng was right, he was no longer gentle this time. ......

...... when he woke up, he was held by he yunfeng. although he yunfengshi's unbridled restraint almost made mo feichen cry, he did not let mo feichen suffer half a bit of harm, even... it was just a dull pain but it was not torn apart, and that was because he yunfeng had protected himself with internal force. but the whole body is still sore and soft.

as soon as mo feichen woke up, he yunfeng gently pressed on his body again from the side, and i don't remember who said that men are the easiest to wipe their guns in the morning.

"the wind... that..."

he yunfeng smiled and kissed the tip of his nose, but the words he said made mo feichen want to commit suicide.

"do it again, i'll give you real anger anyway and i won't hurt you there."

feeling him enter again, mo feichen yù cried without tears.

isn't that so...

when he yunfeng left the room, mo feichen had not yet woken up. <

in the hall of kunyun mountain villa, the leaders and representatives of various factions were already waiting for his arrival.

wen qing foresaw that he yunfeng had come, ben yù gave up the position of the owner of the village, and he yunfeng just shook his hand and sat down on the empty seat next to him.

"brother he, fellow martial artists still hope that you will be able to go out and deal with the blood worship sect." wen qingyuan still followed he yunfeng's meaning and called him master brother instead of master ancestor.

the hall was quiet, he yunfeng became the focus of everyone, even if he blinked his eyes, it seemed that someone would follow and hold his breath.

smiling lightly, he got up and gave a salute to everyone, that is, elegant and unconscionable, without making people feel disrespected.

"first of all, thank you for helping when comoro almost messed up my heart pulse with flying dust."

the crowd politely said no thanks and so on.

"but looking at my fellow martial artists today, i really found a lot of young talents." he yunfeng's gaze swept over lu qingmo and jun wushuang, as well as jin ziyu and qing yihou, "it seems that ke moluo has not taken advantage of any advantage after his hands with the jiāo. everyone's