chapter 53

looking at madame qu again, her gaze is always on qu shaofeng and her daughter's back. mo feichen was indifferent in his heart, getting rid of the dead ghost father plus his son who dragged the oil bottle, wu qingyan could marry a good man is also a blessing, otherwise with his own ability, he could not let her live a good life.

lu qingmo's fingers lightly tapped on the edge of the fence, he did not have the slightest interest in the competition under the stage, and his eyes swept over mo feichen from time to time, as if he had found something from it.

on this day's competition, there were no masters who could produce swords, and the whole competition seemed more and more like a street show.

when the sky was getting dark, qu shaofeng announced that today's competition was over, and everyone was welcome to come back two days after tomorrow.

back at the yulin gate, qu shaofeng prepared a table of good dishes to entertain mo feichen and lu qingmo.

yulin gate is not as luxurious as imagined, all the decorations are very simple, but there are many calligraphy and paintings hanging on the walls, pen and ink flying, it looks like jīng products. mo feichen observed qu shaofeng's clothing and found that he was not a flamboyant person, and the disciples in the door were dressed very simply, but looking at madame qu's headdress and qu xiruo's dress, he was not stingy with his family, and even had a little bit of spoiling in it.

"dad, why isn't there even a person who can produce a sword today?" qu xiruo flattened her mouth, although the food was all served, but she did not move the chopsticks yù look.

qu shaofeng smiled at the landing light ink and mo feichen, and then faced his daughter: "xi ruo, there are not many young warriors of your age who know how to make swords, do you want to marry an old man like your father?"

"but lu daxia is so young, he is already ranked among the top ten famous swords, and his father said that his kung fu may not be as good as his."

mo feichen smiled and deliberately used his legs to bump into lu qingmo on the side, not expecting the other party's palm to press down on his thigh. lu qingmo's palm was slightly hot, and when it came through the fabric, mo feichen was suddenly a little embarrassed, but slowly put his legs back.

madame qu, who had never opened her mouth much, took her daughter's hand amusingly, "don't make a fool of yourself, you also know that lu daxia is here."

qu shaofeng turned his head and said, "why don't lu xiandi and mo shaoxia stay for a few more days, and stay for a cup of happy wine after they are recruited?"

mo feichen frowned, one day did not find he yunfeng, his heart would always worry about whether he would have something to do in the western regions qíng, lu qingmo himself understood what mo feichen was worried about, "thank you very much for the sheng qíng of the qumen lord, but on the next road through yulin town, he still has an important matter, and it is inconvenient to stay for a long time." flying dust and i plan to leave tomorrow to continue our journey. qu xiruo's

face suddenly collapsed, and mo feichen also understood the reason why it was not a cloud to remove wushan, after all, how many girls could still look at other men after seeing lu qingmo?

miss qu didn't have to feel sorry for the lack of a master in today's competition. today's ring is actually a wheel war, if you play early, you will always be challenged by the people behind miss simu, the physical exertion is really too big, if there is really a young yingjie who has a heart for miss, he is bound to wait until the last day to take the stage to compete for a final decision. mo feichen thought that he was going to leave, so let's comfort this sister.