chapter 42

mo feichen is about to go crazy, when did this person in front of him turn into a brown candy? which play is singing now, and how does she look like the heroine in qiong yao's drama? , dizzy!

i don't want to know you at all! you be your mirror water sect leader, and i return to my kunyun mountain! our well water does not violate the river water, it is best not to die and not to interact with each other! qíng you don't have to pay too much attention to the things in the inn, i almost came up with a sword to kill you when you did it, so don't think how happy i am! <

jun wushuang dragged him over and kissed him furiously, the tip of his tongue made mo feichen breathless, and even the bloodthirsty yù look between his lips and teeth seemed to spread.

mo feichen suddenly felt that he was too stupid and impulsive, and he should fight a dozen tai chi against jun wushuang, first stun him and then wait for the opportunity to escape! but when jun wushuang began to tear at his clothes, mo feichen threw all the things he said to himself about reason and the like to be thrown out of the cloud of nine clouds. it was undeniable that although mo feichen was not voluntary that night at the inn, at least jun wushuang still made him feel a little bit. unfortunately, this feeling also became a joke after discovering his true identity.

jun wushuang can deceive the whole world, he is a man with absolute ambitions. to make mo feichen believe that this kind of man did not deceive himself, sorry, he is not one of those huaichūn girls on the university campus who hold the tears of the qíng novel under the desk.

a sword qi slashed across jun wufeng's cheek, leaving a blood mark on the skin that had once made mo feichen yearn in his heart for jun wufeng if he were a woman.

almost at that moment, mo feichen's shoulders broke free of the other party's shackles with a force, and the footwork of riding the wind made him leave the distance of five or six steps away from the other party at once.

looking around at the cliffs around him, jun wushuang thought that this would trap him mo feichen?

it's silly and naïve!

mo feichen plunged away, stepping over the top of the woods and heading towards the cliff wall.

jun wushuang lowered his head, the mask on his face shattered, and he fell to the ground with a crunching sound.

"flying dust..."

mo feichen's toes had already touched the cliff wall, his internal skills had grown greatly, and his figure was as light as a falling leaf ring.

"you can't go anywhere!"

a sword qi snaked through the air through a half circle and chiseled into the cliff wall.

mo feichen followed the sword out, and the sword qi crashed into the shuxin sword, just taking off higher with the help of the force.

jun wu frost's wrist moved, the shuxin sword wrapped around the flying dust sword, directly hit the rock wall, the rock fell, mo feichen had to dodge the trajectory since then, the strength could not continue but had to change direction.

jun wushuang's wrist flickered, followed by the second sword qi, mo feichen had just dodged the sword blade, and the third and fourth sword qi bī forced him to be cornered.

mo feichen had already jumped to a third of the height of the cliff, and now he could only be forced to return to the bottom of the valley, he knew that he wanted to leave unless he won the battle against jun wushuang.

"lao tzu, i can go wherever i want!"

mo feichen came out of the sword, the sword qi soared, the whole forest was driven by the gust of wind to sway vigorously, jun wushuang took a step back, his chin was slightly raised upwards, the wrist bones and arms were raised upwards, and the su xin sword seemed to be a sharp blade separating the flying dust sword, pointing to where mo feichen was.