chapter 4

Even so, mo feichen couldn't help but look at him, as if there were irresistible waves brewing in that plain as water look.

mo feichen's intuition told him that this man was he yunfeng, the founding master of kunyun mountain villa, the sword master of the shijian sword, and the martial arts myth of more than a hundred years ago. because under this fog, only he yunfeng did not burn into ashes.

"why are you dead... i think you're still alive?

mo feichen wanted to reach out and touch it, but suddenly withdrew his hand. this ice coffin is the most cold thing, and if his hand really touches it, he is afraid that he will not be able to get it back if he is frozen.

"a sword is insignificant, and the streamers cannot wait to rely on a thousand clouds." mo feichen suddenly felt a little sentimental, "luo lianyun has been dead for more than a hundred years, and the corpse capital has been turned into huáng soil, even if your face is eternal, what can you do?"

 legend has it that he yunfeng admired luo lianyun, but unfortunately luo lianyun was the demon sect leader at that time, and he only had brother and sister friendship with he yunfeng. what is the name of the demon sect leader, mo feichen can't remember clearly, only that this guy failed to live up to luo lianyun's will and finally indulged in the demon dao and couldn't extricate himself, and then luo lianyun and he yunfeng joined forces to kill him, the end was naturally evil and righteousness, but he yunfeng was seriously injured and died.

mo feichen smiled, "master zu, i see that you are also one of the few beautiful men in the world, and no one can reach you when it comes to martial arts cultivation, so why did you lose to a demon sect leader?" 

scratching his head, he laughed again, "but no one can say anything about the things in this world, and men are not bad, women are not loved."

waving a torch, mo feichen looked up at the carving of the dòng top, "master zu is also bored here, just let the disciple accompany you for a while!" 

strange to say, fang cai still felt that the ice coffin made people's cold lips tremble, but after sitting for a while, he felt that there was a little warmth around him, mo feichen subconsciously looked at the pictures above his head, and zhen qi walked in his body for a little week and then suddenly realized that the pictures above his head were arranged according to the series of equal ratios, and when these pictures were taken apart, they could be connected into several sets of martial arts.

there seems to be something about the sword method, there is something about light gong and even there seems to be some internal gong mind method.

mo feichen was horrified in his heart, he was afraid that he had accidentally learned what secret book of this door was not passed on... i don't know if i'll be punished. in other words, he didn't deliberately steal anything, but just accidentally saw it.

after a night like this, it seemed that there was no movement at the top of the cliff, let alone someone to save himself.

it would not be that the brothers of the division blamed him for kicking the honeycomb so they deliberately concealed the master, and also blamed themselves for their poor reputation.

mo feichen suddenly missed yu ban more and more, although if he knew that there was no good fruit to eat, no matter what leaks he had in his bucket, he was always the one who leveled him.

"master... how do you say master yu is mixing now? did he already get what he wanted? and then is it time for him to come back? thinking

about it, another day passed, mo feichen only felt that he was hungry and dizzy, and even sat down, lying directly on the ground, looking at the martial arts secret book at the end.