chapter 25

before getting on the bus, jun wushuang said to mo feichen, "fei chen, this matter is actually just a matter of our mirror water palace, and it has nothing to do with you." you've done a lot for us, i... i don't want to bother you anymore..."

mo feichen sucked in his nose and helped liu feiying into the carriage, "come on, that woman is only afraid that she has already seen my face, and if she is left alone, wouldn't it be worse if she found me?"

jun wushuang smiled lightly, "fei chen, you are so soft-hearted... i'm afraid i'll suffer in the future. "

"that's at least not suffering here." mo feichen spread the quilt, helped liu feiying to lie down, wrapped himself in a thin cloth, drilled out, sat next to jun wushuang, and drove with him.

"how did you get out?" jun wushuang swung the reins, and the action was dashing and dripping, which made people a little envious.

"men and women can't stand each other, how dare i squeeze into a carriage with the lord of the willow palace."

jun wushuang smiled again, mo feichen just looked at the side of his face, and only then did he realize that his eyes were very deep, and the curvature of the bridge of his nose was straight and sharp, it should be a beautiful man who dumped all sentient beings.

"fool, you and i may be 'not kissed'."

"oh," mo feichen arched at him, "don't say this, is your master's injury serious?" are those rough medicines useful? "master was only injured by comoro's sword because of his poor internal strength, and according to the reason, master would not pass out, but he was afraid that the smoke also played a role." when the smoke passed, perhaps master woke up. "the car was speeding down the country road, and now they should be farther away from the komoro, and they could finally breathe a sigh of relief.

there was no place to stay along the way, and it was almost daylight before i saw a deserted land temple.

jun wushuang was very cautious, let mo feichen stay in the car, and went down to check it himself first, which allowed mo feichen to drive the car in, in case the female demon head chased after him and saw a carriage parked at the temple gate, he would definitely be suspicious.

mo feichen swept the temple and the three of them lay down.

jun wushuang put his head on his shoulder, "sleep for a while." 

"well, where is this?"

"further down, it should be qiu cheng."

qiu cheng? isn't it the altar where the forbidden is located?

"jun wushuang, tomorrow i may have to stay in qiucheng for a while, or you and lord liu gong will go first!"

"what's wrong with you?" yesterday i was afraid that comoro was looking for you, and today i said you wouldn't go with me? jun wufeng's palm pressing on mo feichen's shoulder suddenly increased its strength.

"i didn't go back to kunyun mountain villa this time for this matter, otherwise, when you get to qiucheng, you will continue to rush forward, anyway, it is the way back to your xiushui palace." i solved my problem qíng and went after you, how? "

jun wushuang frowned, "what are you going to solve qíng?" 

"go find someone."

jun wushuang saw that he didn't seem to want to say who he was going to meet, so he eased his look and said, "there is a jì hall in the town of shengmi below qiu cheng.

"huh?" mo feichen thought about what jun wushuang ti jì hall to do.

"i took master to the jì house to wait for you, and rena komoro didn't think we would go to the jì house." two days, i'll wait for you for two days at most, and you'll have to keep up. jun wushuang took mo feichen into his arms, and his other hand also reached over to encircle him. mo feichen's nose and eyes were pressed into his chest, and he couldn't even catch his breath.