Day 5-3 - The Game Development Club/Hotel Spidervania

As the Hevendorians and Arisu, led by Yuuka, continue exploring the Millennium Science Academy, they learned many things that differentiate their home city and Kivotos. For starters, the games there are different, being something that is too similar to the games back home, but also completely different. They also learned that along with the girl students having halo, there are different kinds of students for each different districts, like Trinity having students with feathery wings, or Gehenna with bat-like wings and tail. This confirms (Y/n)'s theory, as he explained to Gudako and his girlfriends on a small separate group.

"So we're in another world?" Gudako whispered,

"Yep, but this isn't my first time though." He said, with his two girlfriends nodding in agreement.

"First time?" Gudako then suspicious of his words, but their discussion is stopped when Arisu closes in to them.

"Isekai?" She said, surprising the group. "My friends are thinking of making a game about the concept. May I learn more about it?" She then asks. (Y/n) and his girlfriends are conflicted of whether they want to tell her about it, but Gudako thankfully stepped in with a wink.

"Well... It's like the main character got sent to another world, and bestowed some cheats to help them in their quest of whatever they given by the deity of that world." Gudako explained, making Arisu nods in understanding.

"Knowledge Get. I shall tell the Game Development Club about it." She said.

"Promise me to tell about your 'Isekai Experience' later." Gudako whispers to (Y/n), making the protagonist rolled his eyes and promises in return.

Time for a short montage! Featuring:
The group stops by a Hangar where the Engineering Club students are testing their new "Sword of Light", only to fail while almost hitting the Hevendorians. They then passed a computer room where the hacking club Veritas is watching over them, only to realize that they're here and subsequently, one of the members explains how their club works. The group then continued by visiting the Paranormal Activities Club, where the president is quite curious of the Heroic Spirits as her sensor lit up when she's near them, but it got cut short to not make it more awkward for the Hevendorians. And now...

The group are now in front of the last stop of the tour.

"Ah, it's the Game Development Club." Arisu pointed out, before going in, which the Hevendorians followed suit. Inside, the two twin students are finishing a game of something akin of a Smash clone.

 Inside, the two twin students are finishing a game of something akin of a Smash clone