Day 7 - One Day on Kivotos

The next morning, within the Main Office of Schale Tower, is a certain (Y/n) sleeping on a makeshift bed. After having a brief tour by Hina and Arona, (Y/n) felt tired and immediately lays on the couch before retiring for the night. As of right now, he's still sleeping soundly, as if he's having a good dream...

"Sensei... wake up. It's already morning."

From the voice, he slowly getting himself up, before wiping his eyes and adjusts his view to see the office around him.

'Oh right... I'm here for today...' He thought. As he getting more awake, he sees Hina standing near him in her casuals.

"Hina...?" He asked.

"You fell asleep, so I took the liberty to turn the couch into a makeshift bed." She explained. He then looks at said couch and sees a pillow and blanket, confirming her words.

"Um, thanks Hina, but you don't have to do that." (Y/n) said, but Hina shakes her head.

"As your assistant, I have to keep you in check, whether it's health or anything." She explained again. But (Y/n) feel guilty of having her going as far as making a bed for him.

"Well let me make up to you." He said, but Hina held his hands to stop him from continuing.

"Just seeing you well is more than enough to make up for it." She said with an assuring smile. (Y/n) sighs softly before getting up.

"Let's go grab some breakfast. I'm starving." He said, which Hina agrees as the two went downstairs to the dining area. Upon arrival, he notices a smell of stew coming from the kitchen.

"Ah, almost forgot. I also invited someone from Gehenna as well." Hina said. As on cue, the mystery student peeks from the doorway and sees the two coming.

"Head Prefect and Sensei, good morning!" The girl greeted, which Hina nods at her greeting

'Am I really look the same as other me?' (Y/n) thought of the girl's remark. The two then sits on the vacant table, with the girl then brings the food soon after. The two then begin having breakfast, with the protagonist enjoying her cooking despite being cooked by a student.

"It's very rare for Sensei to eat breakfast like this. Usually you'd order morning delivery instead." The girl remarked, sparking speculations for (Y/n) of his other self's daily routine. But regardless, the two finished their breakfast, with the girl then take the utensils before going to wash them.

"Guess I'll go take a shower then." (Y/n) said to Hina, which she agreed, and thus the boy head off to do so. After the shower, (Y/n) wears the uniform that his other self usually wears, making him look pretty much as same as the Sensei himself.

"Huh... I guess I do..." He said to himself. He then heads to the Office, where Hina, already in her usual uniform, is waiting for him while holding a folder. "Alright, so what should I do?"