Day 22 - Casual Gamers Club, Forever!

Two weeks have passed since the start of the finals week, and now, the results are in for the third years to see. The trio of (Y/n), Gentoki, and Soichi are reading their results through StudentGate together.

"Huh, seventeenth place." (Y/n) remarked at his placement. "Guess that group study with the girls did pay off."

"Lucky you, man." Gentoki said, where he's at fortieth place. "I still struggle on algebra, and that sucks."

"I thought that the analogy trick would help you." Soichi said, which for him is at sixteenth place.

"Yeah, but the teacher didn't let me use an empty paper for it..." Gentoki lamented.

"In any case, we all passed the finals." (Y/n) then smiled for their accomplishment. "Which means that-"

"We're going to have that pizza party!" Gentoki suddenly shouted in excitement, much to (Y/n)'s confusion. "Whoops, that was for later with Soichi. What I meant to say is that-"

"It's time for our last club gathering together, senpai." The trio turned when they heard the familiar voice of Akira, as the latter is smiling at them with a bittersweet feeling. "Oh, and congrats for passing the finals too, senpai!"

While it is going to be a sad ending for the club as a whole, it doesn't mean that it's going to be that way. The boys gave their kouhai a nod of excitement.

"Bingo! And we're not going to end it until we all got beat!" Gentoki said, with the others agreeing with him. With the bell signaling the end of school rang, the four bid goodbye for now, as they wait for tomorrow to truly begin the last group activity together.

Meanwhile, Tomoe was watching them from outside of the homeroom, thinking of something while watching the four from afar... 

Majore Timeskippu, to tomorrow!

On a light snowy Tuesday, the boys are now at the Gamerig Games and Arcade, who are currently waiting for the last member to arrive, and all three of them are wearing casuals with T-shirts and jeans for the occasion, along with jackets for the slightly cold winter day.

"Man, I'm getting some goosebumps for this." Gentoki said. "Just when we thought that our last club activity together will be just having fun together..."

"You got that right, Bat." (Y/n) replied. "Let's make sure that it'll be a memorable day not just for us, but for Akira too."

"Did you call me, Senpai?" Just as (Y/n) said that, the very person he mentioned have just arrived. In contrast to the boys, Akira is wearing an outdoor-y outfit that shows her more feminine features more clearly, along with a sun cap. And the boys are stunned of seeing their kouhai's drastically different appearance. "Ah... well, since this'll be the last time we're going together as clubmates, I might as well show my real self."

It took a while for the boys to regain their composure, which Gentoki then lead the clubmates together for their one last club gathering.

"Right then! Now let's get the show on the road!"

The trio then enters the building with an excited mood. Going to the upper floor, they're greeted with sounds of arcade games blaring around the room, indicating that they're at the general arcade floor. The four nod to each other as they went to the first game of the day: Hoops.

With the battle consists of two pairs, they're fighting their way to see who gets the most points. In the end, the winner is Akira and Gentoki, with their score being ten more than Soichi and (Y/n)'s.

The next game being skee-ball, and Soichi won. Up next being air hockey, where in a small tournament style, is won by (Y/n) this time. The four continue to play normal arcade games, like light gun games, DDR, Taiko no Tatsujin, and others, before Gentoki suggested to go to the upper floor for some modern arcade games, in which everyone agreed.