Day 13-2 - Let's Build Some Gunplas!

With the final bell for today rang, (Y/n) packs his books and starts approaching his friends, who are waiting for him outside.

"Great! Now we'll just pick up Akira." Gentoki said as the boys are now going downstairs.

"Gunpla building huh... Would it be hard?" (Y/n) said.

"We'll only buy the High Grades, so it shouldn't be too hard for us to build." Soichi said.

"Man I can't wait to buy that new Gundam!" Gentoki stoked, with the three are now standing near class 2-B. And just in time, Akira came out and sees her clubmates.

"Oh, senpai. Are we having a club meeting?" She asked.

"We'll be going to Geetaku for us to buy some Gunpla. Do you want to come with us?" Soichi invited. However, Akira shakes her head in decline.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not good with model kits. I'm afraid that I have to sit out on this one, senpai." She explained, but the boys tries to convince her to join.

"But you don't have to be good at it. It's also a good time for us to do something other than playing games." Gentoki reasoned. Akira sees his reason until she glanced at (Y/n).

"It's actually going to be my first time doing it, so I'll be a total newbie compared to you all." He said. Seeing how convincing they are, Akira decided to accept the invitation.

"Alright, I'll join you guys." She said, earning a fist pump from Gentoki.

"Then let's go! We have all the time to pick the Gunpla for us to build!" He said, and everyone begin heading out to Geetaku together. While they're on the way, Kiyo, Mash, and Gudako were hiding behind a bench, watching over (Y/n) from the distance.

"Are we seriously going like this?" Gudako sweatdropped.

"But we still have to make sure that he's safe." Kiyo argued. "I failed to protect (Y/n)-sama twice. I won't accept a third time!"

"But he'll be alright with his clubmat-" Hearing Kiyo failed to protect him twice made Gudako confused. "Wait, twice? When was the first time?" She then asked, and the two Servants glanced at her with a menacing aura around them.

"Clearly he didn't tell her about the kidnapping with BB. Shall we explain it to her, my kouhai friend?" Kiyo suggests with a devious smile.

"I'm afraid that we have to, fellow Senpai's girlfriend." And Mash agreed, with Gudako now getting scared as she slowly back away from the frightening girlfriends.

"W-wait... you can just tell me on our way with him!"  She blurted out, before getting dragged away by the two. "You two are overprotective as alwaaaaays!"

Minore Timeskippu! With the CGC,

After arriving at Geetaku, Gentoki looked around to find the place where they're going. Soon enough, Akira spotted the place.

"Over there, senpai!" She pointed out, pointing at a statue that looks like a Gundam.

"Nice work, Akira!" Gentoki praised, and they're heading towards the statue where behind it is the place where many Gundam enthusiasts gather.

"The Gundam Base..." (Y/n) read the store sign out loud.

"That's right. A haven for Gundam fans everywhere." Soichi explained. The group then enters and is showered with the sight of many built Gunplas welcoming them with different languages.

"Whoa..." (Y/n) and Akira awed as they looked around. Not only that it's quite large inside, but it's filled with many Gundam assortments. Screens showing scenes from many anime and ovas, posters featuring the Gunplas' box art, and cardboard cutouts of other Gundams and Mobile Suits. And of course, it's also filled with Gunplas kits that they can buy, and also a building room for anyone who wants to build it on site.