Day Extra - A Confession to the Girlfriends

During Day 20, but focusing on Gudako this time!

After leaving her best friend by the taxi, Gudako ponders in her mind. What she'll be doing soon might affect what will happen to her plan in the future. Will her friends be willing to help her? Or will they turn her down? So many worries filling her mind, all for the sake of fulfilling her heart's desire.

'I know that Kiyo would help, but then there's Mash...' She thought. '... I should just stop worrying for now. Time to steel myself and hope for the best!'

With a silent encouraging fist pump, she waits as the taxi go to her destination. She's still a bit anxious, but she's determined to settle her love trouble once and for all.

Timeskippu!

The taxi stopped near a café that's right across the Romani Museum. As Gudako stepped out of the taxi, she then immediately spotted both Kiyo and Mash waiting for her.

'It's time.' Gudako thought, as she went to the two.

"Ah, welcome, Gudako-san." Mash greeted, while Kiyo waves instead. Gudako then greeted back while taking a seat. "Kiyo-san did told me a gist of it, so I want to know more about it." She then said, alluding that Kiyo told her about the talk back at the lake. 

"I see." Gudako replied. "In that case, thanks for giving Mash a heads up about it. Now I can really start doing this."

"It's no problem. Like I said, you're our friend too, after all." Kiyo said. Gudako then ordered some drink for herself, and then gets herself ready to tell them about her problem.

"The truth is... I'm actually still in love with (Y/n)." She confessed, surprising Mash, but not for Kiyo since she's already aware of that. "But I guess I should start from the beginning. It was back at Boridale that I once dated him because of how close we were. I ended up broke our relationship soon after, because I was a bit too selfish of wanting him to understand me."

"We're still friends even after that, but I knew that he lost his confidence when it comes to love by then." Gudako then stopped feeling guilty of such before continuing. "Fast forward until later when (Y/n) went to (Country/n), I panicked because I thought he left because of me. I should've apologized back then."

"And then, I followed him here, and the rest were history. I took every chance of going together with him whenever that happened, like back in our trip to Kivotos, because deep down, I don't want to leave him." Gudako then stopped again when the waitress brought her drink before continuing. "So that's why I'm here. I want your thoughts about this, since you two are his girlfriends. And by then, I was hoping that if you can help me..."

The two girlfriends listened to Gudako's story, and while Kiyo already aware of Gudako's love, she finally understood why as such. Mash on the other hand is quite perplexed about it.

"Does Senpai know about it?" Mash then asked, which Gudako sigh.

"I believe that he does, and I did try to tell him about it, but then Tia came..." She explained, remembering that (Y/n) is aware of her feelings back at the camping trip after their first encounter with Tia. Everyone went quiet for a while, with Mash looking down at her latte, trying to find a right word for her opinion. Until...

"In that case, then I'll help you." Kiyo broke the silence, earning attention from Mash and Gudako. "What about you, Mash? Would you help our friend?" She then asked the pinkette.

"Well, it was quite surprising when I heard your story and your feelings with Senpai, but you're our friend as well, so I'll help you too!" Mash said, now supporting Gudako's endeavor of her love.

"You guys..." Gudako felt unsure about their claim. "Are you really sure about this, with me being in love with your boyfriend?"

"You told us, so we're not upset about it." Kiyo said. "As long that you're honest to yourself, to us, and to (Y/n)-sama, we won't stop you."

"I agree. It may be hard for Senpai to have three girlfriends soon, but we should help him in our relationship together." Mash said. "So all in all, welcome to the circle, Gudako-san!"

Now feeling accepted by the two friends, Gudako couldn't help but to shed a tear for the support from the two. The two girlfriends gave Gudako some time to settle herself before continuing with helping the gingerhead.

"Anyway, there will be the winter festival with the dance for the main event. You can try confess to him there." Kiyo suggests.

"Oh, that's a great idea, Kiyo-san!" Mash agreed. "The setting would make it romantic for the confession, and we can make it even more so with a bit of planning!"

"A winter confession..." Gudako repeated, before her eyes beaming up with enthusiasm. "It does feel like that. Maybe I should dress up as a Winter Queen!" She then giggled, unaware that she made an allusion towards a certain teacher.

"In that case, we can go around the city to get your dress made for it." Mash also suggested, earning nods from the other two. With the idea in mind, the three finished their drinks and pay for them, as they're now going to do some ordering for the gingerhead.

Majore Timeskippu! Featuring Gudako trying out many dresses at the Crane Tailoring!

Once the three placed the order for Gudako, along with having fun together, the three are waiting at a bus stop where they'll be heading to their respective homes.

"I'll give you guys heads up whenever we got some update together." Gudako said.

"Okay, Gudako-san. Good luck with your progress!" Mash said.

"I will, Mash!" Gudako replied. The three then went on inside a bus, which Mash went off first, leaving only Gudako and Kiyo together.

"Gudako?" Kiyo called the gingerhead, "However it may be after the confession, I hope that you can find happiness."

"... Thank you, Kiyo." Gudako replied, closing her eyes for a moment. "It's all up to bestie now."

The bus then stopped right by Kiyo's house, and the two get off before saying goodbye to each other. As she walked to her home, she spotted (Y/n) walking back home as well. She wanted to greet him for the evening, but...

"Oh! I wonder if Miss Morgana knows about the upcoming final exams..."

Gudako went shocked upon hearing it, as she quickly turned her head towards him, still in shock.

"We're having finals?!"

(And we're back! This time, setting up for the final part of this book!
As always, I hope you guys enjoyed, and Peace Out!~)