A/N

I seriously hate doing these, but they have to be done sometimes. Don't worry I am still updating this book I'm not quitting. It's just for the next chapter, I have two separate Idea's and I want your opinion. The first Idea was to do a chapter that isn't at the right now of the book but rather it has already happened I just haven't shed any light on it. If that makes sense. So I would be doing a chapter about something that has already happened to get you guys in the loop. The second Idea would be to just pick up where I left off in the last chapter which would be on the train.

I should let you know that no matter what both will be happening, it's just which would you like first because if you want the train then I will finish volume 2 and then release the first Idea. But the other way around if you want the flashback. I'll just pick up where I left off in the next chapter after that one.

I would also like to say thank you to you guys for actually reading this book and supporting me whilst I write it. I never really realised how much you liked it. I mean I see the viewer number but the fact that some of you were willing to wait who knows how long just for me to get the motivation to write more chapters is something else. So thanks.

Anyways feedback right about now would help a lot. And I'll see you in the next chapter.