Chapter 32

"Hey Lexa, hey Cos!" Anya called out, just arriving for the festivities.

When she made it to Lexa's side, she hugged both her and Costia.

"Where's Luna?" Costia asked, grateful for the interruption.

"Here I am, Hi Cos," and she gave her a peck on the cheek. She turned to Lexa, "Hey gorgeous," and she kissed Lexa on the lips and put her arm around her. "Who's your friend, I don't think we've met, I'm Luna," and she stuck her hand out to Clarke.

Clarke was staring at an amazingly, beautiful woman with long, curly, auburn hair. She instantly thought of an Amazon, strong and confident. Who was all sorts of invading Lexa's personal space. Was this an ex? Christ, she was gorgeous, too. And a little intimidating. The sexual pheromones were oozing from her pores. She shook the woman's hand.

Lexa cleared her throat, "Ah, this is Clarke."

Luna eyes traveled slowly up and down Clarke's body, a smile of approval on her face. She subtly knocked her shoulder into Lexa's back, and gave a little "Nice," under her breath.

Lexa prayed nobody heard that comment. She took a quick look around and thought she was safe. Luna remained draped all over her, eyes raking over Clarke, asking her all sorts of questions. She needed that vodka sooner rather than later. Luna was like a sexual bull in a china shop. She flirted with everybody, nobody was safe. And right now, Clarke was the object of her affection.

Maya came over to her, creating a nice diversion. She removed herself from Luna and gave Maya a hug. "Hey girl, I'm glad you guys could make it. Is my little dude behaving himself?"

"He's been a pain in the butt. Try keeping a twelve-year-old from running around. He's driving me nuts."

"Better you than me," Lexa kidded.

Octavia made her way over to the group with Harper in tow. "Hey ladies. Look who I found, this is Harper."

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, also."

Raven put her arm around Harper's neck, "Me and Harps go way back, like high school days, right?"

"Yep, I've been putting up with you for a long time now."

"Hey, who found you a future hubby? Me that's who."

"Raven set Harper and her man up," O explained to the group.

"Oh, cool."

"Dudes, we ready for the golf outing tomorrow?" Raven asked.

"Oh god, another humiliating day is on the horizon, I can feel it," Clarke groaned.

"Relax Clarkie, we'll be fine."

"You guys are golfing?" Lexa asked.

"Yeah, it's a fund raiser for the hospital, and we're gonna kick ass."

"You mean golf will kick our ass, is usually what happens," O clarified.

"Yeah, but there's free beer and food," Raven said.

"Trudat," O agreed.

Bell and Finn had just arrived, "Who said golf?"

Raven, O, Harper and Clarke, the fabulous foursome, collectively groaned.

"Hey, I heard they might have a prize for last place this year, ladies," Finn crowed.

"Yeah, gives you guys something to shoot for," Bell chimed in.

"Fuck off," Raven said. "We're gonna beat your asses tomorrow."

"Yeah, like that's gonna happen, drink up, girl," Bellamy teased. He grabbed Finn and the two laughed and went off in search of cigars.