Chapter 101

An hour later, they relaxed in the clawfoot tub.

"I love this tub," Clarke sank low in the water, bubbles dancing along the tops of her breasts while Lexa admired the view from the opposite end. They each played with the other's toes as they luxuriated in the warmth.

"Mmhmm." Lexa was only too happy to soak in it again. The door had remained closed for months, not being able to stand the visions that danced before her eyes every time she passed by, of the last time they were here. Not being able to control the stab of pain in her heart. Now the pain was gone, replaced with something infinitely sweeter. Now was the time for new memories.

"Where's my cap?"

"Oh shit, hold on." Lexa rose from the tub and took a naked, dripping romp through the house in search of one duck-covered shower cap. Returning quickly, she splashed back in and affixed the cap to Clarke's head.

"Where was it?"

"In the drawer in the other bathroom. I had to put it away. It reminded me too much of you." Lexa situated herself behind Clarke, pulling her back into her chest, hands wandering aimlessly over her body. They were both sated and sleepy.

"I'm sorry."

"No more apologies, baby. New rule."

Clarke smiled wistfully. "Okay." She turned her head and kissed Lexa, and as it was with most of their kisses, things became heated in an instant. Passions flared. Clarke took Lexa's hand and placed it between her legs.

Lexa hummed against Clarke's mouth. "Oh baby, somebody's wet, and I'm not talking about from the bath water." Lexa's fingers explored all the sensitive areas between Clarke's legs.

Clarke blew frantic puffs of breath through her lips and her pelvis jutted impatiently, wanting to assuage the hunger growing in the pit of her belly.

Lexa angled her wrist, so she could probe into Clarke's opening, and she began thrusting while her other hand stroked Clarke's swollen clit.

Clarke knew no shame, as she moaned Lexa's name. Her hips undulated, enticing the brunette to probe deeper. She pinched and rolled her own nipples, as she egged on her lover. "Fuck Lexa, it feels so good. Oh god, please. Right there, baby, stay there, oh god..." Before long the orgasm took hold, cresting and exploding, and her cries of pleasure echoed around the room while her climax shuddered through her body. Her body quaked and trembled, sending water over the side of the tub.

Lexa almost came herself when she felt the strength of Clarke's walls pulsing around her thrusting fingers. She slowly removed them when the throbbing inside Clarke stopped.

Clarke collapsed against Lexa's body. With a ragged breath, she turned and folded herself into Lexa's arms, lips resting at the base of Lexa's neck. Her body went limp. "Uhhh...fuck," she groaned quietly. "I love sex in this tub."

Lexa gently tilted Clarke's chin up to kiss her tenderly. "Good one?"

"Mmhmm. yes." Clarke sighed in pleasure, her words were slow and languorous, "Fuck, you're good at this."

"Does that mean I get my title back?"

"Yes. Done. You are champion again. I relinquish my previously claimed title. That I stole from you earlier today."

"Thanks. And just so you know, you can try and steal it back. Try being the operative word. Cause I'm not sure you can."

Clarke sat straighter, so she could stare into mesmerizing green eyes. "Is that a dare?"

Lexa chuckled. Clarke Griffin and her dares. This particular dare promised to be the sweetest of all. "Yes, of course. I dare you to steal it back."

Clarke perked up at the challenge. She maneuvered herself into Lexa's lap, purring, "I'll take that dare..."

They were both ready for a lifetime of dares.

----------------------------------------

End of Chapter 101