Chapter 35

Clarke was sitting in her lap, her light, blue bra the only thing between Lexa's lips and nirvana. She reached around and undid the snap, and her breath caught in her throat. Here they were in all their glory, at just the right height, so close to Lexa's mouth. She slipped the straps off Clarke's shoulders and almost lost her mind at the sight before her. Clarke cupped her hands under her own breasts, her thumb rubbing her nipples, moaning, begging, and Lexa thought she died and went to heaven. Here she could stay forever, worshiping at the altar that was Clarke Griffin. She needed no other sustenance. And she feasted on them. She feasted like she'd been starved for weeks. Like she'd been walking in the hot desert for miles without water and stumbled into an oasis. And Clarke held them up for her, whimpering with pleasure as Lexa's tongue circled round and round, as her lips sucked, as her teeth nibbled and nipped. Her hands stroked down Clarke's back, then back up, then back down to the top of her ass, giving it a squeeze. She brought her hand around and found the wetness between Clarke's legs, and they both groaned, and Clarke threw her head back, her mouth open, panting. Lexa slid a couple fingers inside and stroked and Clarke's moans got louder, "Oh god, please, Le....."

The dream started to fade, and Lexa struggled to hold onto it. Something sand-papery and wet was in her ear. God was that Clarke's tongue? Soft purring, was Clarke satisfied? She opened her eyes and was immediately swatted across the nose. A kitten sat on her face. The irony of which was not lost on Lexa. A loud, frustrated groan gurgled up from her throat. Shit. No! She needed to finish that dream. She needed to hear it, she needed to hear Clarke say her name, and she wanted to watch her fall apart while she said it. She rolled onto her stomach, put the pillow over her head. Mother of god. That was hot. Well, she asked for a sex dream, she got a sex dream. Fuck, Clarke was steaming hot in that dream. She sighed. Let's face it, Clarke was just steaming hot, period.

She swallowed to try and erase the fetid taste of stale alcohol that was still in her mouth. She was hungover, and her head was pounding. The events of the previous evening were still a little fuzzy. She couldn't even remember how she got home. Costia had driven her own car because she had to catch a red eye to the east coast last night for work. And she vaguely remembered saying goodbye at one point in the evening, and she remembered that maybe Costia wasn't too pleased with her. Hm. Why would that be? What the hell happened? She felt little paws walking on the pillow that was over her head. She heard voices. God, was she still dreaming? She slowly picked her head up as the two kittens balanced on top of her. Definitely voices. Then a knock on her bedroom door.  

"Yo, you getting up anytime soon?" Anya called through door.

"Oooh god. Why are you so loud?" Lexa said in a pillow-muffled voice.

"Somebody had too much to drink last night," Anya grumbled. "Go get her up."

Next thing Lexa knew her bedroom door was opening and Luna came strolling in. The kittens scattered.

"Hey sexy, get up, I'm gonna make breakfast."

"Please leave me alone."

"Not a chance." Luna stared down at the lump under the covers and watched as the kittens tentatively crawled back on the bed. "Did you name them yet?" she asked.

Lexa was still stewing a little from the kitten wake-up call. "No. I'm not keeping them. I'm a dog person."

Luna plopped herself down on the bed next to Lexa and picked up the pillow to peek at her. "Here, drink this, take these." She handed Lexa a glass of water and some Advil.

"Ah, I'm naked under here," Lexa said as she struggled to sit up and not flash her friend. She gingerly took the glass and popped the pills in her mouth, drinking it all down.