Chapter 52

Clarke clung to Lexa, squeezing her, both arms wrapped around her waist as they flew down the road on her motorcycle. When they pulled into Clarke's driveway, Lexa parked the bike. Clarke swung her leg over, and started towards the front door-turning around-walking backwards, her eyes beckoning. She slowly unzipped her jacket and shrugged it off her shoulders, dropping it on the ground, smiling seductively. Lexa was off the bike and following her now, eyes heavy with passion.

Clarke opened the door, kicked off her boots, leaving them at the bottom of the steps. She ran upstairs, undressing and dropping her clothes as she went along. She was naked by the time she hit the doorway to her bedroom. She climbed on top of the covers and waited. She didn't have to wait long, as Lexa showed up in her doorway-Clarke's blue bra dangling from her fingertips as she rested her shoulder against the door jam.

Lexa entered the room, smiling as she threw her jacket over a chair and slowly stripped. Clarke hung her mouth open, mesmerized by each new revelation of skin, hypnotized by the beautiful woman before her. She felt the moisture pool between her legs. All that was left was a red, lacey bra and matching, red, silk undies. A quick flick of Lexa's fingers, and the red panties were history.

Lexa reached the bed, putting her knee on it while taking off her bra and dropping it behind her, before crawling towards Clarke. She dragged herself up along the blonde's body, and Clarke's head fell backwards onto the pillow, her body weak and quaking from the contact of skin to skin.

Lexa latched her mouth onto Clarke's, her tongue pressing for entry, and Clarke obliged. Clarke clutched at her, nails raking down Lexa's back, squeezing her ass, kneading it, pulling her closer. Soon Lexa's mouth left hers, and trailed down her neck to her breasts, sucking in a nipple hungrily, gently biting and licking, fixating on the other one next, then alternating between the two until Clarke was a quivering, hot mess, her body liquid and loose.

Suddenly, her legs were parted, and Lexa was between them, her mouth nibbling along her inner thighs, her fingers stroking through her wetness, lightly teasing, dragging through the moist heat pouring out of her. Clarke whimpered with lust, writhing against the brunette. She moaned as she felt Lexa's mouth on her clit, and long, elegant fingers moving towards her center, then Lexa plunging one, two, three of them inside. Clarke gasped, her hips rocking upwards to meet Lexa's mouth, to drive those fingers deeper, her body begging for release. The tension was exquisite and spiraled out of control. Clarke's breath hitched, she shuddered and cried out, tumbling over the edge into oblivion, her groans echoing around the room as she climaxed-her fist wrapped in Lexa's hair to hold her head still, wishing her tongue would never stop. When the last wave subsided, her body went limp. Suddenly, Lexa was kissing her, then whispering in her ear, "I love..."

Clarke fell on the ground with a thud and woke up. At first she was disoriented, the dream still vivid in her mind, the aftershocks of the orgasm rippling through her body. She fought the urge to squeeze her legs together, to try and coax more sensations from her still sensitive clit. She ran a shaky hand through her hair, as her mind zeroed in on the last thing she heard. "Loved. Loved...what?" she said out loud, her voice groggy with sleep. "What do you love?" She looked around and realized that she was on the floor, having just fallen off the couch. Oliver was there, and started giving her some wet, sloppy kisses, clearly concerned about his mommy. She put her hand up to stop the slobbery onslaught, "Okay buddy, I'm good, thank you though. Not the kisses I want, but thank you." Jinx stared at her wide-eyed. His tail had grown three sizes. Evidently, she scared the shit out of her cat.

Her brain was still foggy. Fuck. She had an orgasm. A real, fucking orgasm. From a dream. In her dream. From a dream? Who knows. But she had one. She was stunned. She didn't think it was possible. She had been so close all those other times. Thank god she wasn't in bed with Finn, because she was pretty sure she cried out. But how did she get on the couch? Her mind felt like a muddled, jumbled mess.

Slowly her memory came back to her. After Jasper and Maya dropped her off, she relaxed on the couch with Oliver and Jinx to watch a little TV, still feeling a little buzzed from the wine. Finn had come home late, and they chatted a little bit, but then he headed upstairs, and Clarke stayed down to finish the movie she was watching. She must have fallen asleep. And then she dreamed. Boy, did she dream. And then she had an orgasm in her dream. She really did. This was a first. And then she fell on the floor and woke herself up. Who falls off a couch? While having a dream orgasm? Evidently, she does.

Wait 'til Raven hears this one. She was not gonna believe it. Wait. Good God. Should she tell Raven? She already knew they were kissing, knew Clarke was having sex dreams about her, why not? God knows she'd find it out somehow. Knowing Raven, she was probably tapped into Clarke's laptop, listening to everything. Clarke should show up at her door with the biggest popcorn container there was and then just spill the beans.

She sighed. The dream was not fading, it was still fresh in her head. She didn't know if she should analyze it, or just chalk it up to the fact that she and Lexa kissed again. This dream went further than any other. An orgasm and an after moment. I love...what? Riding a motorcycle? Eating nachos? Clarke loved nachos. Who doesn't say, I love nachos, after giving someone an orgasm? She was sure it was something like that, definitely nothing to do with her. Right? She decided to try and put it out of her mind. No sense driving herself crazy over some half-spoken sentence, from a dream no less.

She vigorously rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, thinking about the kiss, the feeling of being pressed against Lexa on her motorcycle, this dream. She knew she had to rein in whatever this was. She had to make a conscious effort to stop it. It was just lust. Nothing more. Why? She had no idea. It had been a long time since she had sex with a woman, perhaps her body was craving it. And Lexa was attractive, causing her subconscious to go crazy. That's all this was, sexual attraction. She needed to draw a line in the sand. This had to stop today. She was going to marry her best friend. He didn't deserve this. It was time to recommit to her future husband. No more kissing.

----------------------------------------

End of Chapter 52