Chapter 38

Clarke shuffled her feet to break the spellbinding effect of lips on skin. She tabled her fantasy as she watched Raven address the ball. Lexa gave her tips on where her hands should be, how she should be standing, her swing plane, her grip. Lexa's hands were all over Raven's hips and Clarke bit her bottom lip. Those hands with those long, elegant fingers. Soon Raven was making decent contact and it was O's turn. Clarke turned away, trying to get a hold of herself, and just started hitting some balls for something to do, hoping Lexa would just ignore her, dreading the thought of having her stand too close.

"Clarke, if I may?" Clarke groaned inside. She felt Lexa slip behind her and rearrange her hips. Tiny electrodes began firing off between her legs.

"Here, stick your butt out a little more," hands grasping at her ass, "bend over a little bit."

Last night's dildo demo came rushing back, and Clarke felt a small uptick in her body temperature.

"Don't be so stiff. Go ahead, swing." 

Lexa's hands were still resting familiarly on Clarke's hips. She promptly shanked the ball, ala Tin Cup, straight down the line of golfers who were warming up, much like her crotch was warming up with Lexa's touch. "Oh sorry," she waved at them.

"Here, let me help you." Now Lexa was snuggled up behind her, arms around Clarke, hips pressing against her, hands over Clarke's hands which were on the shaft of the golf club. "How did you sleep last night," she whispered in her ear, low enough that nobody else could hear. 

Clarke shivered, her legs nearly gave out, and she may have creamed her panties. She had to get a hold of herself quickly. She pushed her butt back into Lexa, knocking her backwards a little bit to create some breathing room. "Fine, like a baby," she hissed back at her.

Lexa was back in her ear, "Liar." She gave a soft laugh as she stepped away from Clarke to give her some room to swing.

"You know, as your doctor I would advise you not to golf with your stitches," Clarke said as she swung the club down sending a nice worm burner out into the practice area.

"She's an athlete Clarke, leave her alone," Raven called over to them with a mouthful of popcorn.

Clarke looked at her, perplexed. "Popcorn again? What is it with you and popcorn lately?"

"What? It's a vegetable."

"Corn has absolutely no nutritional value."

"It's in the vegetable aisle of the grocery store. Whole Food's wouldn't lie."

They heard the horn sound, calling all the golfers back to their respective carts. "I'm riding with O this year," Clarke said quickly, knowing there was no way she could spend an entire afternoon in the same cart as Lexa.  Her heart wouldn't survive it, neither would her underwear.

Raven, of course, would have none of it, "Don't think so Clarkie, I need to ride with my girl." There was no way she was gonna separate those two.    

They put their bags on the carts, and when the starter gave the signal they headed to their first hole, but not before passing the cart girl, who was loading up the beer. Raven jammed on the brakes and grabbed everyone two bottles. "It's five o'clock someplace!" she yelled enthusiastically. 

Raven and O sped along to the first hole. Lexa looked at Clarke, smiled, and tried to make the best of a difficult situation. "Well, here we are."

"Yep, here we are."

"Might as well make the best of it. Probably gonna be a long round." When Clarke didn't answer, Lexa shrugged and hit the gas on the cart, following after Raven and O.