Chapter 23

Later, Clarke came back into her tiny office after dealing with her emergency. She had time to get on the conference call that her dad insisted she listen to. He had big plans for her. He wanted her to eventually take his place on the board, and wanted her to start learning about the business side of running the hospital. She dialed into the call and sat back to listen.  

Within three seconds she was bored out of her mind. She rubbed her eyes to try and stay awake. She had a blank piece of paper sitting in front of her so she took out her pencil and started sketching and doodling. Her mind drifted back to her first motorcycle ride. She closed her eyes and remembered the feel of Lexa's abs through her shirt. They were hard and ribbed and sexy as hell. She wondered if Dream Lexa would visit her tonight. She hadn't had one in a few days. She was overdue. She stopped questioning why she was having them, just figuring she was sexually frustrated with Finn. And Lexa was, admittingly, damn gorgeous, even if she was arrogant, so of course her subconscious went wild with the possibilities.  

Finally, what seemed like an hour even though it was fifteen minutes, the call ended. Clarke looked down at her drawing, why was she not surprised that it was Lexa, leaning against her motorcycle, with her signature smirk. She let her eyes linger over it for a few minutes. Then she locked it away in her top drawer. This was getting a little ridiculous.

-------------------------

Lexa walked out to get her bike, and stopped short. Clarke was leaning against her bike, in just her blue lacy bra and a matching thong. Lexa's body temperature skyrocketed, with most of the heat concentrated between her legs. She couldn't remember ever seeing anyone this sexy before. She walked slowly up to her bike, her eyes never leaving Clarke's.  When she was standing in front of Clarke, she lifted her and sat her on the bike, side-saddle. She spread her knees and moved in closer, capturing Clarke's lips with her own, her tongue asking for and getting permission to enter Clarke's mouth. Her hands were entangled in long blonde curls as she held Clarke's head still, so she could kiss her deeply. Clarke was pushing Lexa's jacket off her shoulders and it fell to the ground. Both started moaning into their kisses and Lexa's hands left Clarke's head and moved lower, cupping her full breasts, running her thumbs back and forth across Clarke's hardening nipples. Lexa slowly sunk to her knees in front of Clarke, looking up at her, watching as Clarke nodded her head, giving her permission to go further. Lexa's fingers slipped beneath the cotton panel of the thong, and started to caress and stroke Clarke's hot center. Clarke reached out and put her hand behind Lexa's head, bringing her closer. Lexa moaned as her lips made contact with ...

"Hey Lex, wake up, are you okay?" Costia asked, shaking her gently.

Lexa's eyes opened and she was instantly annoyed at not being able to finish what she started. But as the fog left her brain she slowly realized where she was and who she was with. "Huh?"

"You okay? You were moaning."

"I'm fine, just dreaming I guess."

Costia put her head on Lexa's shoulder and ran her hand over her breasts, "Sounded like a good dream. Was I in it?" she asked playfully, her hand reaching lower, making its way between her legs, "holy shit you're wet, babe. What were you dreaming about? Do you need me to take care of that?"

Lexa was caught between a rock and hard place. Literally. She could use the release, but her body evidently wanted a certain blonde. She pushed any guilty feelings aside.

Costia didn't wait for the okay, as she started to kiss and suck on Lexa's nipples, making her way down her abdomen, her tongue leaving a wet, hot trail across her stomach. Lexa gasped as Costia arrived at her destination. Her hands involuntarily grabbed at Costia's head, bringing her closer and letting her know what she needed. She closed her eyes and the good doctor brought her to climax.

-------------------------------------

End of Chapter 23