Chapter 56

Lexa was enjoying a nice, hot shower on a lazy, Saturday morning. As she ran her soapy loofah over her breasts, her mind went rogue. Suddenly it was Clarke's hands on her, Clarke's breasts pressed into her back. A small, quiet moan escaped her mouth as her hand dipped lower, between her legs, only it was Clarke's hands, searching and coaxing. The rational side of her brain knew that this was not something that happened between friends, but the thought of Clarke's hands roaming her body completely short circuited all rational thought.

She continued to stroke herself as her daytime fantasy continued. She leaned her forehead against the wall of the shower. The warm water running over her limbs only added to the dream-like quality of the moment. Her breath quickened in response to her touches, Clarke's touches, her fingers pinching and pulling her nipples, her hand sliding through silky folds. The image of Clarke, naked and grinding against her, whispering dirty words into her ear, was sending her into overdrive. She was close now, only a few more seconds...

The bathroom door opened. She jumped, knocking the hand-held shower attachment off its perch, and it crashed to the tub floor, but not before bouncing off her foot. She cursed, the moment was lost. And her toe hurt. She pulled back the curtain a little, poked her head out, and watched as Luna came in and sat on top of the toilet seat.

"Hey," Luna said, getting comfortable. "You okay in there?"

"Uh, I'm showering here."

Luna took stock of Lexa's flushed face, deducing that it may be more than just shower flush. "Is that all you're doing in there?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

Jesus Christ. Luna was in super detective mode. "What? What do you mean? I'm showering." Lexa quickly whipped the curtain closed. Making herself invisible to Luna's prying eyes. That's all she needed, to be forced to confess to whacking it in the shower while thinking of her newly minted friend. "And you left the door open," she said, a little crankiness creeping into her voice.

"It's hot in here."

"Hello? That's because I'm taking a shower."

Luna compromised, and used her foot to half shut the door. "I haven't talked to you in a while, just thought I'd check in."

Lexa poked her head out again, making sure to keep the rest of her body covered. Anybody else and she wouldn't care about being naked. But this was Luna. "You saw me at Raven's party."

"Seems like a long time ago."

"It was two weeks ago."

"Nice shower cap."

"It's not hair washing day, I didn't wanna get it wet." Lexa liked her shower cap, although she realized that it might be construed as a little dorky. It did have tiny, little ducks on it.

"How's Clarke?"

Lexa closed the curtain and continued with her shower, not liking the direction of the conversation. She knew both Luna and Anya would have strong opinions of the situation. "She's fine, why?"

"Anya said you golfed with her a couple weeks ago."

"Yeah, so?" Lexa heard the lid lift on the toilet. She heard the soft tinkle of water. "Are you peeing?"

"Yeah."

"Can't you use the other bathroom?"

"I'm right here."

"So inappropriate."

Luna chuckled. "Don't be such a prude, Lexa."

"I'm not a prude, hey don't flush..." Too late, Luna flushed, taking all the cold water from the shower, causing Lexa to jump back to avoid getting scalded. She got tangled up in the curtain, and almost fell over the edge of the tub. She knew for certain that her bare ass was now sticking out.