Chp-59

Author Pov

Hazel entered the kitchen only to gasp out in horror. She covered her eyes turning around to not disturb the couple. Ana tried pushing Creed in embarrassment but he only rolled his eyes at the interruption.

"I-I am sorry. I was just---" Hazel bit her inner cheek running out of the kitchen making Ana yell for her.

"Hazel it's not like that." She again tried pushing his arm away from her waist but Creed only pulled her closer.

Ana was busy making lunch for Hazel when out of nowhere Creed back hugged her startling her. She asked him what he was doing here and he answered with a simple sentence that he missed her.

Analise took a lot of time in accepting Creed as she knew how dangerous and ruthless he can be when it's needed. But after spending her time with him she understood how of a good man he is. He never even for once invaded her privacy without her permission. He gave her the respect she always craved and after seeing his efforts and love for her she finally gave up.

She gave him her full consent and they both started a new married life together. Creed couldn't be more happier than he was right now. The only woman who ever has made his heart beat gave him a chance he wanted so bad.

He couldn't keep his hands to himself after she accepted him that's why he attacks her every time he gets a chance. He came to pick Hazel up as Cyrus asked him to bring her to him. So he decided to spend a little time with his wife.

He kissed her and got out of control just when he was about to settle her on the counter they heard Hazel's horrid gasp. He shamelessly kissed her neck even though Ana was downing in embarrassment.

"You!" She slapped his shoulder making him chuckle. He looked at her red face before kissing her chubby cheek.

"Ana it's not a big deal. We are husband and wife, she will understand." Ana huffed.

"Still it's embarrassing." She said covering her face making him grab her tiny wrists.

"You look so cute it's making me want to kiss you again." He said trying to dive for another kiss but Ana lightly slapped his cheek making him groan in annoyance. She finally pushed herself away from him.

"Ana." He whined but she pointed at the door with a stern face.

"It's not our house Creed. Have some shame now get out!" He smiles mischievously.

"Only one please." She shook her head gesturing towards the door.

Sighing heavily he walked past her towards the door but not before hastily pecking her cheek. She cursed him making him run out. After he disappeared she touched her cheek chuckling out. Creed wasn't really the cold man that he shows to others. But she didn't know his playful and caring attitude was only reserved for her.

Creed walked out smiling finding Hazel sitting in the hallway. His smile faded away and his usual cold face appeared. He walked near her making her look at him. Again her ears turned bright red in embarrassment.

"I am sorry mam. We should have been more cautious as it's not our house." Creed apologized bowing a little but Hazel instantly shook her head.

"Hey, it's ok. I understand. And don't say like that. This house is as Ana's as it's mine. She's not less than a sister to me." Creed nodded his head as a wave of happiness spread over his chest. He was grateful for having Hazel as his boss's wife after all it's hard to find such a down-to-earth and sweet woman like her in their world.

Even though Ana wasn't supposed to enter this world as well but because of her father's incapability of paying the debt, she was pushed into this world. Otherwise, it's hard to find any girl entering this world and not hitting on Cyrus. Even though Cyrus's mere presence can scare the shit out of anyone but still it's also hard to ignore such a handsome and powerful man without wanting to be with him.