44 | bathroom

Layla gets up out of bed and hops into Theodore's bed, crossing her legs and sitting in front of him.

"Hi."

"Hi Layla." He smiles.

"How did you sleep?" She asks.

"Great. This bed was so comfy."

"That's good." She laughs. "What do you think the mission is gonna be? Mattheo never told me anything."

"He told me and the boys very very vaguely of what went down yesterday when you and Mattheo disappeared. I'm guessing this mission is something got to do with Ryle and his parents." Theodore explains and Layla's face drops.

"Oh god." She sighs.

"You okay?" He asks her and she nods.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Yesterday was really hectic though." She shrugs, picking at the cotton bed sheets.

"I WANT TO JOIN!" Enzo shouts, running over to us and flopping onto the bed.

Layla ruffles his fluffy hair and laughs.

"I can tell you're a morning person Enzo."

"I am angel."

"Hey! Why are you calling her angel now too!?" Theodore asks, getting angry.

"I can call her what I like dumbass."

"Okay, I'm gonna let you guys argue. I need to get ready." Layla laughs. "See you later!"

Layla heads out of the main hall, trying to find the bathrooms. Thankfully she does, after wandering about the hallways.

Why is this base so big? It's crazy how it hasn't been found out yet. I mean the Dark Lord made it, so that explains it.

Layla enters the bathrooms and finds Mattheo brushing his teeth.

"Oh shit is this the boys bathroom!?"

"There's no girls bathrooms here love." He laughs, continuing to brush his teeth.

"How unfortunate." She sighs, standing right next to him, with her pyjama shorts and crop top on.

She conjures up a toothbrush with her magic and Mattheo rolls his eyes.

"Can you pass me the tooth paste?" She asks him and he passes her his, their hands touching for a split second as she does.

"Could you not just conjure up your own?"

"No. I'm tired."

She begins brushing her teeth standing next to Mattheo, and they look at each other in the large mirrors in front of them, making eye contact every couple of seconds.

They both rinse their mouths out and in an instant, Mattheo holds onto her waist, lifting her up and placing her on the sink counter, before standing between her legs.

He looks down into her eyes, tilting his head slowly.

God why is he still shirtless?

"You know I can read your mind right?"

"Get out of my head Riddle." Layla rolls her eyes, and she wraps her arms around his neck, biting her lip a little unknowingly.

"Stop doing that."

"Doing what?" She asks, tilting her head slightly, her eyes drifting from his eyes to his lips.

He leans in close, gripping onto her neck tightly, one hand rubbing against her thigh.

"Tease me like that again, and you'll be moaning my name within seconds."

His deep voice sends shivers down Layla's spine and lets go of her, moving away but she grabs onto his arm, pulling him back towards her aggressively.

She sits up, her arms wrapped around his neck once again, with their lips centimetres apart.

"Do it then. Make me moan you're name Mattheo Riddle." She whispers seductively, her hand trailing down to his grey joggers, and rubbing her hand against his prominent bulge.

"Fuck!" He groans, gripping onto her neck and pulling her close, seductively planting wet kisses on her neck, his tongue dancing across her skin, sending a sensational feeling throughout her body.

She tries to catch her breath, as her hands grip onto his hair, tugging it aggressively. Mattheo's hands meet her thighs and he rubs against her clit through her clothes, making her gasp, before picking her up off the counter, and slamming her against the tile wall, continuing to plant wet kisses, making his way down further and further to her breasts.

He instantly takes her top off with ease, revealing her black laced bra, and he continues to kiss her skin, making sure to leave marks all over her as he sucks and bites against her skin.

"Fuck Mattheo!" She moans loudly, her breathing rate quickening.

Suddenly, he lets go off her, placing her back onto the ground.

"That's all you're getting for now love." He smirks, making his way out of the bathroom.

"What the fuck!?" She exclaims as he leaves, leaving her all hot and bothered.

She looks at herself in the mirror, her hair all over the place and her neck and chest red and sore after he left his marks.

"Oh god." She sighs, but she can't help but let a small smile form on her face.

***

Once Enzo, Liam, Draco and Blaise leave the base to head to school, Mattheo, Layla, Theodore and Dylan gather in the main hall.

Layla is already with Dylan in his boxing ring, wearing a pair of boxing gloves.

"You ready Lopez?" Dylan asks and Layla smirks.

"I'll go easy on you Jacobs."

With that, they begin their fight, where it's mostly just Dylan dodging Layla's punches, not wanting to hurt her.

When suddenly, Dylan tackles Layla to the ground, making them both burst out in laughter.

"Hey! This isn't WWE!" Layla exclaims between giggles, as Dylan pretends to punch her in the face.

"You two get up." Mattheo says, glaring at Dylan, clearly annoyed.

"Ugh way to ruin the mood." Layla rolls her eyes, as Dylan helps her up off of the floor, before pushing him away with a laugh.

"We'll be going to a masquerade ball. Many memebers of The Order will be there and they'll be on high alert, so we need to be careful."

"What's the angle boss?" Dylan asks, making Layla snort.

"Ryle and his parents. That's who we're after. Send them to me, and I'll get the job done." He tells them, and Layla's face drops.

"What?"

"It's for the best Layla. They're a danger to you and all of us here. Ryle knows who we are, and can just easily go and tell Spector that we'll be a threat to them. So they need to be killed before they kill you."

"They won't kill me."

"They clearly tried to yesterday. Weren't you there?" He asks.

"God... can I just have some time to think about this? They're practically my own parents! And Ryle is my boyfriend..."

"Your toxic boyfriend who you were forced into being with." Theodore says and Dylan nods his head.

"He's right Layla." Dylan agrees.

"Fine. If they even try to kill me, I'll know for sure that they're against me... and are just like me parents. Only then, when they show a threat - only then you can kill them Mattheo. You hear me?" She says, looking at him strictly.

"Only if they pose a threat. I got you." He nods.

"God I can't believe I'm really doing this."