69 | fantasies

*CONTAINS SMUT*

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

At the Astronomy Tower, the class of students stand together in a circle, facing the Professor as he explains the task at hand. Layla stands at the back, so she can quickly finish off her homework whilst he's not looking.

She got... distracted last night to say the least, which is why she never had the chance to do her work.

"Hello princess." A voice whispers into her ear, as their hands snake around her waist.

"Oh god, Mattheo what are you doing here? This isn't your class." Layla giggles quietly, earning a few stares from some students.

We're supposed to be hating each other Riddle.

"It's so hard to hate you when you're standing there looking like that love. Don't blame me."

Mattheo let's go of her waist and stands beside her, with his hands behind his back so he isn't tempted to touch her.

He glances down at the paper Layla's scribbling on and laughs.

"You're doing your homework now?" He whispers.

"Well a certain someone got me a bit distracted yesterday so..."

"And who might that be?" He raises a brow.

"Cedric Diggory." She says, covering her mouth to stop her from laughing.

He nudges her and glares down at her in confusion.

"You better be joking. I still need to talk to you about that you know." He says seriously.

"Mhm. Don't worry, nothing of any importance happened between me and him." She shrugs.

"Well I'll just remind you love. Over there by that wall?"

He glances over at the wall across the room.

"Remember the way I picked you up with such ease, gripped your thighs and pinned you against it?"

Mhm.

"The way I sucked against your neck, carved my mark into your arm and made you moan out my fucking name?"

I remember.

Layla begins to grow flustered as she has flashbacks of last night.

Mattheo notices and he smirks, looking down.

"He could never give that to you Layla. You'll never find no one else like me. You understand?"

I understand.

She takes a deep breath, not being able to handle the sexual tension between the two of them, as he stands right next to her, his hand skimming against hers, as her breath hitches at the sudden touch.

"Miss Lopez. Please concentrate." The professor says, and Layla nods.

This is your fault Mattheo.

"Is that so?"

Mattheo trails his hand down her back, making his way to the bottom of her shirt, as he slips his hand underneath it, his hand making contact with her skin that sends shivers down her spine.

His hands snake around her waist, and skims up and down her back, making her shiver at the warm feeling of his finger tips, and the cold silver ring that he never takes off.

Mattheo stop fucking teasing me.

"You like it, don't you?"

I'd like it if I could rip your clothes off right here and now but no I fucking can't.